A big problem with divination cards

If they stack, and there's 100 of them, that's less than a page in your stash.
they said only divination cards coming will be from highgate supporters. I really don't think there is a 1000 highgates
It could make it easier to spot bots if one player or group of players has far more cards than the next most.
True
"
If a divination card drops specifically far farming the same boss or mob doesn't this open up a very bad way for bots to farm currency? If farming one boss repeatedly forever can guarantee you a windripper or shavs isn't this a bots dream?

From the initial announcement, 1 card doesn't get you an item. 1 set of 3 or 4 cards gets you an item.
The thing I dislike the most is it just gives more incentive to multibox Dominus or whatever boss has the most valuable drop associated with them. GGG wants to give us more things to do outside of maps but if you don't multi box farming lvl 68 zones is going to be almost a waste of time.
i feel these cards is made to nerf mfer and for a better rng balance. just liek looting you 1/100 shav instead of an integer shav
Delete on death.
Those cards are a fancy way of implementing drop tables.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Those cards are a fancy way of implementing drop tables.

Ya man, this. I've craved some drop tables from the start, i'm so glad this is coming. Short of farming corrupted side areas I had no motivation at all to farm zones instead of maps. This changes everything.

As cool as maps are they kind of exist outside of the game so its really neat to have zones worth farming late game. More variety can only be a good thing. I was worried about the art cause i'm a hipster like that but with the statements Chris put out earlier today the art on the cards will be a little more controlled than say custom avatars were. At least that's the feeling I got from what's been said so far.

Im really anticipating finding some when the first ones get into beta.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
nothing you can really do about bots, they do their thing no matter what
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info