Thank You to all of the Highgate Supporters

Thanks for not only supporting the game, but also now that Divination Cards have been introduced, for supporting the rest of us. Divination Cards are such a great addition to the game, and with GGG having no plans to add more packs to the game themselves, it falls on players like you to have such a direct affect on the game. This really is the biggest impact I have seen the community have on a game. When I log into the Awakening, my experience is going to be shaped by your decision.

P.S. I would buy, but I am only in middle school, and my dad would beat me.
For sure thx HighGate folks

Make us some neat cards
I dont see any any key!
Haven't seen one yet... doesn't mean they're not out there. Not nearly as common as the Grandmasters though by outward appearances.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Haven't seen one yet... doesn't mean they're not out there. Not nearly as common as the Grandmasters though by outward appearances.

ive see a bunch

Chris seems to be happy with the numbers

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/34ahvx/re_divination_cards_there_will_be_no_ggg_made/
I dont see any any key!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Literally the first post on the announcement is from one:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Lunaris just plain looks better.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I'll be grabbing mine in a month or two =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Charan wrote:
Lunaris just plain looks better.

yeah be we all know your gana want to make your own card lol
I dont see any any key!
Duh. Normal Twilight Strand farming ahoy.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info