Divination cards = Self found league is coming!

Divination cards seem to be first and foremost a way of getting specific items without needing to trade. You go to that place = you have more chances of eventually finding that item.

And then we had the 5 days solo... .

Seems like the Self found league is coming!
"
Soepkieken wrote:
Divination cards seem to be first and foremost a way of getting specific items without needing to trade. You go to that place = you have more chances of eventually finding that item.

Just had the same thought. Solves the biggest problem of solo - you can aim for a build enabling or benefitting unique without trading. Good Stuff !
"
Primefunka wrote:
"
Soepkieken wrote:

Just had the same thought. Solves the biggest problem of solo - you can aim for a build enabling or benefitting unique without trading. Good Stuff !

Better hope a Highgate supporter pays to put in that item then. It is only supporters who design the cards that will go in. Brilliant system.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Apr 30, 2015, 4:29:17 AM
Mr Keys Highgate supporter incoming :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Alrighty, let me pay 1100 so I can "create" Mjolnir divination cards so I can finally have one and afk while I win.
IGN: LessBow
Why would this addition mean that a self found league is coming? I think it just makes self found within the current league more viable...
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148
SFL would be fresh and legit
"
phaero wrote:
Why would this addition mean that a self found league is coming? I think it just makes self found within the current league more viable...

Yeah which actually means that a SFL is even less probable now x)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If you think these cards are gonna drop anywhere easy to farm for these high end uniques your just fooling yourselves there just gonna do the same shit they already have in place with em and drop in high end maps. Right back to square one trying to sustain high end maps to farm for cards/uniques. I love this game but the end game to is just plain terrible never seen RNG play such a role in being able to even attempt high end content.
Wishful thinking eh? I'll play along.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info