This is Chris today

"
LaHh wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
More $$$= More PoE. Empty them CC's boys!

nothx

ktakecarebye
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Cryptkeep3r wrote:
I purchased a supporter pack yesterday because I felt that I have put in a ton of time in the game for free, I figured it was time to pay for some of my entertainment. Now with that being said I did not buy the pack for the beta key, i bought it for a bunch of other reasons other than the key.

Our governments have a way of making it so we try and dislike one another even though we have never met and are all just normal people trying to make ends meet in a world that is crazy enough without our governments causing so much unrest. The Russian people are cool, the Iraqis are cool as are all other people in the world, we have no reason to dislike one another...

...so from one friendly American to one struggling Russian friend...CUTT I have a key for you man. Send me a PM and it is yours!

I hadn't planned on using it anyways and this way it will go to someone who appreciates it and will use it.

TL:DR - Cutt send me a PM and you will have a beta key bud.

What a nice thing to do bro
I dont see any any key!
"
Cryptkeep3r wrote:
I purchased a supporter pack yesterday because I felt that I have put in a ton of time in the game for free, I figured it was time to pay for some of my entertainment. Now with that being said I did not buy the pack for the beta key, i bought it for a bunch of other reasons other than the key.

Our governments have a way of making it so we try and dislike one another even though we have never met and are all just normal people trying to make ends meet in a world that is crazy enough without our governments causing so much unrest. The Russian people are cool, the Iraqis are cool as are all other people in the world, we have no reason to dislike one another...

...so from one friendly American to one struggling Russian friend...CUTT I have a key for you man. Send me a PM and it is yours!

I hadn't planned on using it anyways and this way it will go to someone who appreciates it and will use it.

TL:DR - Cutt send me a PM and you will have a beta key bud.

Made my day, reddited you ;)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
If it were as cheap and necessary as the original beta keys I'd be doing the same, but I can't afford or justify mass-buying packs costing 30 bucks for a closed beta to an expansion for a game that's already out.

I feel a bit bad, but then I remember what this closed beta was supposed to be.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
cutt wrote:
I wish I could afford the cheapest one, but I can't. It's hard living in Putin's Russia, especially when all your savings lose half of its value =\

Its hard living in democratic USA when they steal half your check so deadbeats can live for free. Free Healthcare, Free house. Free food. Free Child care. So lucrative its not even worth working for low skilled ppl as you lose it all and make less money. Democracy is like two wolves and sheep deciding on dinner. Works great until you run out of sheep.

gz on your key cool gesture:)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 29, 2015, 8:26:34 PM
"
Charan wrote:
I can't afford or justify mass-buying packs costing 30 bucks

But you were able to blow $12,500 on a Ruler of Wraeclast pack.
"
Umyx wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
I can't afford or justify mass-buying packs costing 30 bucks

But you were able to blow $12,500 on a Ruler of Wraeclast pack.

Priorities bro

lol
I dont see any any key!
Came here for a funny thread, found a hilarious thread.
"
k1rage wrote:
Priorities bro

lol

Obviously he has a suit made of $100 bills, so I dunno.
"
k1rage wrote:

He sold more than a few supporter packs lol

Everyone knows thats a lie, it always goes like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqfGXrX__8

EDIT: Made hyperlink
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
Last edited by adania on Apr 29, 2015, 8:38:57 PM

Report Forum Post