This is Chris today

"
"
paleface wrote:
i play since closed beta and never bought a supporter pack.

Is that something to be proud of?

One can contribute in other ways than by purchasing supporter packs, I for one do not care about packs, but ill gladly throw another 100$ dollars after some stash tabs once I have filled my current up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGBSOVt47hU its kinda sad that this cartoon is 12y old and putin is still in charge..
Aye Aye Captain!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
cutt wrote:
I wish I could afford the cheapest one, but I can't. It's hard living in Putin's Russia, especially when all your savings lose half of its value =\

On the extremely small chance I get an invite I'll give mine to you. (assuming you don't have one).

Im glad they are doing well :)
I dont see any any key!
More $$$= More PoE. Empty them CC's boys!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
More $$$= More PoE. Empty them CC's boys!

nothx
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
cutt wrote:
"
Rtimus wrote:
Hey its not easy in america where you have to pay 120 dollars to watch tv and cant even buy food without the govt getting there cut from it :). Just kidding man it does suck in america but Russia must be so much worse.

I was OK just a year ago, before our glorious "leader" decided he can start a war with the whole fucking West over Ukraine. Since then our currency lost half of its value. The prices for basic needs went 50-100-200% up while salaries remained the same. It's fucking sucks now >.<

To be fair the "West" share at least a good part of responsability in that current mess, but yeah, off topic :)
IGN : @Morgoth
I purchased a supporter pack yesterday because I felt that I have put in a ton of time in the game for free, I figured it was time to pay for some of my entertainment. Now with that being said I did not buy the pack for the beta key, i bought it for a bunch of other reasons other than the key.

Our governments have a way of making it so we try and dislike one another even though we have never met and are all just normal people trying to make ends meet in a world that is crazy enough without our governments causing so much unrest. The Russian people are cool, the Iraqis are cool as are all other people in the world, we have no reason to dislike one another...

...so from one friendly American to one struggling Russian friend...CUTT I have a key for you man. Send me a PM and it is yours!

I hadn't planned on using it anyways and this way it will go to someone who appreciates it and will use it.

TL:DR - Cutt send me a PM and you will have a beta key bud.
Last edited by Cryptkeep3r on Apr 29, 2015, 8:02:31 PM
I've bought many 200point packs over the years, just never the supporter packs.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info