This is Chris today

He sold more than a few supporter packs lol
I dont see any any key!
haha, I used to love that cartoon growing up. That one and Tail Spin.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
i play since closed beta and never bought a supporter pack.
Hey...is this thing on?
"
paleface wrote:

Is that something to be proud of?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
paleface wrote:

Is that something to be proud of?

But it s also not something to be ashamed :P.
Forum pvp
I wish I could afford the cheapest one, but I can't. It's hard living in Putin's Russia, especially when all your savings lose half of its value =\
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Apr 29, 2015, 2:57:47 PM
"
cutt wrote:
I wish I could afford the cheapest one, but I can't. It's hard living in Putin's Russia, especially when all your savings lose half of its value =\

I feel ya bro, it wasent easy for me to scrape the money together for the cheapest one
I dont see any any key!
Hey its not easy in america where you have to pay 120 dollars to watch tv and cant even buy food without the govt getting there cut from it :). Just kidding man it does suck in america but Russia must be so much worse.
"
Rtimus wrote:
Hey its not easy in america where you have to pay 120 dollars to watch tv and cant even buy food without the govt getting there cut from it :). Just kidding man it does suck in america but Russia must be so much worse.

I was OK just a year ago, before our glorious "leader" decided he can start a war with the whole fucking West over Ukraine. Since then our currency lost half of its value. The prices for basic needs went 50-100-200% up while salaries remained the same. It's fucking sucks now >.<
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Apr 29, 2015, 3:08:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info