I had no response from an email i sent to the support.

Hello,

I sent an email to support@grindinggear.com, it's been 6 hours now.

It's the first time for me so I wanted to know if somethime they don't respond. Do they always send a response email ?

Maybe there was a problem with my email. Any kind of answers would be apreciated :)

Best regards
- Obso1337
Last edited by Obso1337 on Apr 28, 2015, 12:47:53 PM
They always respond even if it's not the response you wanted. They are pretty busy right now so I imagine it may take a while to get to all the emails.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Rachel_GGG already provided me a fast answer, but thank you too :)
I understand they are most likely supper busy, but how long should someone wait before messaging them again if we don't receive any response?

For me, the issue is quick to resolve from my standpoint, and it has been almost 24 hours since I last sent a message.

I'm in no particular rush (I just hope I don't miss a good sale), but I also don't like to be ignored. At the same time, I don't want to seem pushy, ahhhhh the 1st world problems >.>
Make sure the response wasn't filtered to spam or something.

If still in doubt, send a private message to the Support account. Emails can be filtered or undelivered but private messages aren't.

It's quite possible they already responded and it was filtered or undelivered by your email provider (unless you use gmail). Other providers like Yahoo! have known issues with undelivered messages from GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info