Got Disconnected right as Atziri dropped her first Mortal Hope for me :(

Hey GGG,

Been playing PoE for over 1800 hours now. Feel like I'm a faithful fan. Ive put in my time trying to get a character able to beat Atziri. I was so happy that she dropped a mortal hope fragment. My first ever. Those things are hard to come by. I picked it up, put it in my personal inventory and then BAM!, instant disconnect. I got the login screen, immediately signed in and checked my inventory. It wasn't there. :( !!! I rushed to my hideout only to see all the portals gone. I opened up global chat only to see a swarm of people saying WTF? I just got d/c. It is so disheartening to put in all that time, only to have what you thought was the big payout snatched from your grasp. I'll continue being a fan, but I don't think I can handle too many more disappointing moments like that.

Thanks,
Self Righteous Old Man
Same I had a mirror dropped. Oh and btw mortal hope are so cheap now compared to when SOTV was release i used to sell them for 20ex per piece. You are not missing anything.
its very rare case of realm server reboot
happend with me like once in 3 weeks when im doin maps
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Same I had a mirror dropped. Oh and btw mortal hope are so cheap now compared to when SOTV was release i used to sell them for 20ex per piece. You are not missing anything.

I was buying my first hopes at 80ex a piece. 350ex per glove.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
thanks for the replies. and for puting it in perspective for me. i was counting on that 6 exalts though. im poor.
So much for hope eh?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hope is mortal. It dies.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
5-6ex now. And prolly not even worth that since gloves dont drop. I've run about 15 no gloves just lots of mask and armors. Point is you're not missing anything. Good riddens.

Ill give you one of my masks for free for your loss pick one.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 28, 2015, 10:25:18 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
5-6ex now. And prolly not even worth that since gloves dont drop. I've run about 15 no gloves just lots of mask and armors. Point is you're not missing anything. Good riddens.

Ill give you one of my masks for free for your loss pick one.

Awesome move, man!
(no sarcasm!)
Lol that is still a few exalts lost. RIP bro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info