The Community's Cries have been Answered

Teaser Announcement

Not gonna lie - hype is back up.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Last edited by TikoXi on Apr 27, 2015, 10:24:16 PM
"
TikoXi wrote:
Teaser Announcement

Not gonna lie - hype is back up.

But it's going to be, like, another 5-day event or so. The only people that will get to make use of those epic bonus ilvl 78 carto strongboxes are the nolifers.

I'm actually a lot more interested in the cutthroat league that apparently may happen.
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 27, 2015, 11:02:47 PM
GGG are really good on announcements but not so much on the delivery, or at least delivery date.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Vote +1 to namechange the Ruckus League into the Fracas League.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Vote +1 to namechange the Ruckus League into the Fracas League.

Actually, I think it should be renamed the Brouhaha League. The word needs more recognition for its magnificence.
Tl dr?
"
sanleon wrote:
Tl dr?

Everything at once.
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 28, 2015, 5:24:09 PM
"
sanleon wrote:
Tl dr?

You don't have three hours to watch an interview that takes place during a stream from one of the most popular representatives of this game? Pfft.

Spoiler
Neither do I :)

"
sanleon wrote:
Tl dr?

about 15 seconds of audio is too long?

Get a job.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info