ZiggyD just

"
"
whitelytning wrote:

The interview with Chris was the first time I have ever watched one of his streams and I can agree with the person you quoted. I don't get it.

Ziggy is a terrible interviewer. If I was Chris I would have left and I'm not sure why he spent so much time with him.

Ziggy asked bad/dumb questions and wasn't paying attention to the answers half the time so he didn't follow up to softball answers where Chris was almost asking for a follow up. There were other times when he was answering for Chris and repeating questions he had already asked.

It was hard to watch because of how unprofessional it was.

Well it's a good thing most people, Chris included, don't take this game as seriously as you seem to. It's not like Ziggy is covering the war in Syria or something it's a bloody game. Lastly, Ziggy is basically a manchild who plays video games for a living (from what I can tell), so I think you have to start with low expectations in the professionalism department.

Well since you put it that way.... ZiggyD isnt lieing to us either!

And dude above him... Man i get cussed on a daily basis because i cant hold a conversation with the ol lady while play POE so i mean... yeah! I guess you can walk and chew bubble gum and juggle all at the same time huh? Well i cant most likely neither can ZiggyD!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Apr 27, 2015, 6:15:23 PM
ziggy tends to be very professional on the podcasts and when chris is on them he has his questions all lined up etc. This was just chris jumping on skype with him while he streamed for a casual chat about the game between 2 people who are probably sort of friends by now and have pretty regular interaction with each other. Its not rolling stone magazines finest being sent out to interview bono, its chris and ziggy having a natter about act4, you have to have some perspective on the situation.
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
I concur.

The dude still does something pretty much none of us could or would. Whether we want to admit it or not.

This

"

Well it's a good thing most people, Chris included, don't take this game as seriously as you seem to. It's not like Ziggy is covering the war in Syria or something it's a bloody game. Lastly, Ziggy is basically a manchild who plays video games for a living (from what I can tell), so I think you have to start with low expectations in the professionalism department.

Ok. You are contradicting your original intent with your post's followup. A few points:
1. Yes you can't take a game too seriously but Chris being there was serious business in all aspects.
2. The guy is performing for an audience of, mostly young, people. You can't conclude anything about the guy's character and maturity levels..
3. Streaming games is actually a pretty hard work. If you think he just sits there playing games, you are simply misinformed.

I think you misunderstand me. What I'm saying is not a contradiction. Many people don't really take this game that seriously -- manchildren least of all. I'm not using manchild in the pejorative sense here, although I'll concede the term may have no other connotation to most, but I find his antics and stream entertaining in the same way someone might enjoy the antics of a goofy comedian.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
ziggy tends to be very professional on the podcasts and when chris is on them he has his questions all lined up etc. This was just chris jumping on skype with him while he streamed for a casual chat about the game between 2 people who are probably sort of friends by now and have pretty regular interaction with each other. Its not rolling stone magazines finest being sent out to interview bono, its chris and ziggy having a natter about act4, you have to have some perspective on the situation.

Chris Wilson on the cover of Rolling Stone's July issue, pick it up boys!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
a lack of beta keys causes this kind of fiasco.

need moar beta keys!
Wow some seriously depressing people in here bashing Ziggy because he farted or he giggles lol
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Apr 27, 2015, 6:24:00 PM
This negativity in this thread is depressing. The guy (Ziggy) is full of positivity.
I love pie.
this OP is like : "Mom, moom, ziggyd farted, do something to him"

Its ok who can be mad at ziggyd doing ziggyd stuff
He isn't a douchebag, so its considered funny
If a douchebag farted in the mic i'd hate that.
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Apr 27, 2015, 6:45:42 PM
NEWS FLASH HE DIDNT ACTUALLY FART IN HIS MIC I WAS TROLLING
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
This negativity in this thread is depressing. The guy (Ziggy) is full of positivity.

But but but he has something I no have of course he is happy
I need a signature to look legit
Last edited by Hunt8722 on Apr 27, 2015, 6:47:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info