ZiggyD just

I concur.

The dude still does something pretty much none of us could or would. Whether we want to admit it or not.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
farted into his microphone on live stream. Wtf

Thank you for reaffirming why I don't dig streamers.

And remember, your game isn't good unless these people play them!

How come ? Please explain.
"
whitelytning wrote:

The interview with Chris was the first time I have ever watched one of his streams and I can agree with the person you quoted. I don't get it.

Ziggy is a terrible interviewer. If I was Chris I would have left and I'm not sure why he spent so much time with him.

Ziggy asked bad/dumb questions and wasn't paying attention to the answers half the time so he didn't follow up to softball answers where Chris was almost asking for a follow up. There were other times when he was answering for Chris and repeating questions he had already asked.

It was hard to watch because of how unprofessional it was.

Well it's a good thing most people, Chris included, don't take this game as seriously as you seem to. It's not like Ziggy is covering the war in Syria or something it's a bloody game. Lastly, Ziggy is basically a manchild who plays video games for a living (from what I can tell), so I think you have to start with low expectations in the professionalism department.
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

It was unprofessional because he is not a professional.

This. Very much. And he never claimed to be one.
He's just a streamer who have a big heart for this game.

"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

This thread is dissolving into naming and shaming really fast.

Forum is changing in this times, I'm hoping such doubtful threads will be closed much faster in the future.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Wtf this thread is out of control I was just trolling please guys I thought it was funny
I fart in a microphone and no one bats and eye..

ZiggyD farts into a microphone and everyone loses their minds! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I liked Ziggy's videos in the past. I never paid much attention to Twitch and streaming but this CB brought me there.

I can only say that out of many streams I watched since CB start, Ziggy is by far the most entertaining, outspoken and friendly streamer out there. He is actually doing some good work with testing and also listen to his viewers' requests.

One of his best traits is that you can actually play PoE and listen to him on other machine or tablet. Other guys are far less outspoken.

I watched the video from the interview with Chris. Ziggy was doing decent job. He was also playing the game for a large part of the interview so you cant expect that he will be giving Chris professional questions.

PS. PoE community recognizes who is good streamer and who is not so good. Whenever Ziggy is online, he is the top streamer by a large margin.
"
I don't think I'll ever understand streaming culture lol

Well streaming culture is basically a revival of the oldschool arcade. You know before the SNES -> PS2 console era, people used to actually meet up with strangers and classmates and play video games together for the excitement of the experience. And that's what streamer culture is bringing back.

I have to admit that that PS1 era was kind of whack because our local arcade had gone out of business, and also out here in the country we didn't have fast internet so my only gaming option was to play alone or maybe a handful times a year go to someone else's house for the sole purpose of playing 1 particular game with them. (Mario Kart 64!)

@Baron1
- I'm glad ZiggyD puts effort into his stream. Sometimes I'm awestruck by Kripp when he plays, eating food, not interacting with chat or even saying anything. If mentioning the facts is hating then call me a hater.
Last edited by BearCares on Apr 27, 2015, 6:15:58 PM
"
Charan wrote:
I concur.

The dude still does something pretty much none of us could or would. Whether we want to admit it or not.

This

"

Well it's a good thing most people, Chris included, don't take this game as seriously as you seem to. It's not like Ziggy is covering the war in Syria or something it's a bloody game. Lastly, Ziggy is basically a manchild who plays video games for a living (from what I can tell), so I think you have to start with low expectations in the professionalism department.

Ok. You are contradicting your original intent with your post's followup. A few points:
1. Yes you can't take a game too seriously but Chris being there was serious business in all aspects.
2. The guy is performing for an audience of, mostly young, people. You can't conclude anything about the guy's character and maturity levels..
3. Streaming games is actually a pretty hard work. If you think he just sits there playing games, you are simply misinformed.

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Can we please get a seperate forum for streamer related posts, or better yet move them to off topic.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info