ZiggyD just

That's okay, Mathil was drunk off his tits on Sunday. Was actually fun to watch.

ZiggyD needs some more subscribers anyways - his facial hair transplant is only half complete, requires more funding :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 27, 2015, 4:34:58 PM
"
When kripp left, streamer morale and conduct dropped like a exile when he gets charged by turbo rhoa's with inc phy dmg aura & vulnerability.

When Kripp came, PoE community morals and conduct did much the same.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
And Nugi just plays the game, and answers questions from chat. I love watching his stream.
S L O W E R
So Ziggy is human damn, i thgouh he was another supreme leader who doesnt pee or poop...
"
goth1c wrote:
So Ziggy is human damn, i thgouh he was another supreme leader who doesnt pee or poop...
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Thank you for reaffirming why I don't dig streamers.

If you think there's any chance Ziggy actually did that then you most certainly have never watched him.. You SHOULD know better though. Chris would never spent 3 hours of his time with that type of person.

OP put "jk" in a spoiler tag or we'll have more comments like this.

farting? no, giggling after every joke that is funny only to him...
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next bodily function update.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

If you think there's any chance Ziggy actually did that then you most certainly have never watched him.. You SHOULD know better though. Chris would never spent 3 hours of his time with that type of person.

The interview with Chris was the first time I have ever watched one of his streams and I can agree with the person you quoted. I don't get it.

Ziggy is a terrible interviewer. If I was Chris I would have left and I'm not sure why he spent so much time with him.

Ziggy asked bad/dumb questions and wasn't paying attention to the answers half the time so he didn't follow up to softball answers where Chris was almost asking for a follow up. There were other times when he was answering for Chris and repeating questions he had already asked.

It was hard to watch because of how unprofessional it was.
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

I watched Chris on it. I wouldn't have watched it otherwise. Sorry dude, glad you like em' and all but its not my thing.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
whitelytning wrote:
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

The interview with Chris was the first time I have ever watched one of his streams and I can agree with the person you quoted. I don't get it.

Ziggy is a terrible interviewer. If I was Chris I would have left and I'm not sure why he spent so much time with him.

Ziggy asked bad/dumb questions and wasn't paying attention to the answers half the time so he didn't follow up to softball answers where Chris was almost asking for a follow up. There were other times when he was answering for Chris and repeating questions he had already asked.

It was hard to watch because of how unprofessional it was.

It was unprofessional because he is not a professional.

This thread is dissolving into naming and shaming really fast.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info