Path of gamelessness

My exams end in May but my gaming desktop spoilt. I am using a PS3, not PS4. I want to play POE expansion, the witcher 3 as well as Batman Arkham Knight. I am also dying more often right now because of my dad's laggy desktop. What to do in May and June??
Find a beautiful lover, gender is your choice, and then coax another co-ed into your bedroom. As the love-making reaches a tri-crescendo you and your complicit lover murder the 3rd party. The ritual of blood now begins. Carve up the cadaver as your past fantasies have seen fit - partaking in wild sacrifice to the dark gods your body has been drawn too for as long as you can remember. Once you realize where you are - the light of pure, unadulterated ecstasy has faded into somber reality you'll wipe away the red, fresh dna from your lover's eyes and embrace him in a kiss like you've never, and will never again, experience - you will be born again.

Check the victim's wallets for some extra cash. Buy that pc you have always dreamed of and make some beautiful Naruto fan fiction on Google docs.
Woww.
I heard outside's a nice place.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Halloween just isn't complete without pumpkin spiced pumpkin.
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:

I blame you. You dont think the Temple of Lunaris imagery has an effect on people?

damn it...brb I hear muffled screams coming from downstairs.

and Amanda Knox <3
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on Apr 28, 2015, 9:19:27 AM
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:

I know right? I mean, outside??? Why the hell would anyone do that?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info