Confusion about "free" skill points..

Hey guys.. I'm a new player.. old Diablo game fan.

I have noticed that when I log into my account on the web site, I can go to my skill tree and there is a notification at the top that says "114 points left".. and, I can use all the points by adding new skills until I have used them all. However, they do not stay saved.

What's the purpose of having these "free points" to add to our skill tree if they will not be saved?

Sorry if this has been brought up already but, I did not see any threads talking about this specifically.

BTW, love the game. :)
That is just the website. I don't know why but they make it out to be like a tree builder like some other websites poebuilder.com for instance. In game that should not happen unless you used a lot of regrets or there was a tree respec.
I need a signature to look legit
Last edited by Hunt8722 on Apr 26, 2015, 7:21:03 PM
It's there so you can determine a skillplan for future reference - note that you can copy the URL and/or save it as a bookmark to save the tree. Always a good idea to know what you're doing ahead of time :)
120 skill points is the maximum you can have (level 100 and the 21 from quests). You can plan out your build with it or ignore it or whatever.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info