Mjölner Nerf - Incoming in 2.0 ?

"
SaiyanZ wrote:

There was no use of spectral throw in that video.

So you agree that mjolner is completely op pos cancer if used with molten strike. thank you.

I had a good laugh btw 1.05 base attack speed... good one. Thank for the morning laugh.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

There was no use of spectral throw in that video.

So you agree that mjolner is completely op pos cancer if used with molten strike. thank you.

I had a good laugh btw 1.05 base attack speed... good one. Thank for the morning laugh.

ST with Mjolner... lol

Mjolner only 1.05 speed... lol

Since you still have no clue what you are talking about i used ST to emphsize the mechanics difference of a capped cast rate vs a uncapped one. But it's only for educational purpose for people who doesn't know how PoE works. Aren't you the one who says mjolner doesn't go crit either?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 26, 2015, 3:32:37 PM
"
Xaxarius wrote:
I got a mjolner like 3 weeks ago. Traded several weeks worth of exalteds for it.
I have also played barrage CoC, and I would say it's about the same thing. Barrage CoC is a little safer due to being ranged. With mjolner you need to have a ton of life since you need to be in close melee range somewhat to get it to proc and to have the discharge hit the targets. The barrage CoC is dirt cheap. The Mjolner is not. Seems pretty fair to me.
Instead of volls devotion I use a daresso's defiance chest or whatever it's called to get enduro charges. I need astramentis atm to get the requirements met.
Obviously I don't want this to get nerfed. I played this game a lot (4000+ hours easily) and played many different builds into the 90's....I feel like I deserve to have a champion's weapon at this point.
And again, some people might not like playing melee, so this weapon isn't for them anyways. They can play tornado shot or barrage CoC if they want.
Agree with the other person who said why don't you make other builds strong instead of tearing down this one.

haha i love this statement. exactly man you paid your dues and should be powerful. WTF is the problem?

IMO Mojo is not even OP. It's underpowered if you consider price/performances. Just have a look at UBER down thread - plenty of builds do her for less than 20 exalts total. Those are OP. Not 200-300 EX builds. Those builds should be super powerful. Or what? Are we supposed to never be able to own shit and always feel like struggling? I think not thats no fun.

Git R Dun!

Thank god they don't listen to these people most of the time.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 26, 2015, 3:33:34 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
I got a mjolner like 3 weeks ago. Traded several weeks worth of exalteds for it.
I have also played barrage CoC, and I would say it's about the same thing. Barrage CoC is a little safer due to being ranged. With mjolner you need to have a ton of life since you need to be in close melee range somewhat to get it to proc and to have the discharge hit the targets. The barrage CoC is dirt cheap. The Mjolner is not. Seems pretty fair to me.
Instead of volls devotion I use a daresso's defiance chest or whatever it's called to get enduro charges. I need astramentis atm to get the requirements met.
Obviously I don't want this to get nerfed. I played this game a lot (4000+ hours easily) and played many different builds into the 90's....I feel like I deserve to have a champion's weapon at this point.
And again, some people might not like playing melee, so this weapon isn't for them anyways. They can play tornado shot or barrage CoC if they want.
Agree with the other person who said why don't you make other builds strong instead of tearing down this one.

haha i love this statement. exactly man you paid your dues and should be powerful. WTF is the problem?

IMO Mojo is not even OP. It's underpowered if you consider price/performances. Just have a look at UBER down thread - plenty of builds do her for less than 20 exalts total. Those are OP. Not 200-300 EX builds. Those builds should be super powerful. Or what? Are we supposed to never be able to own shit and always feel like struggling? I think not thats no fun.

The sub 20ex builds are barrage coc build that SHOTGUNS... A coc gmp shotgun build's single target dps is being nerfed by 80% in case you still has no idea why this thread even exists. (hint: because the build that has comparable power of mjolner is being nerfed to 20% of it's current damage while mjolner is untouched and OP is worried).

I feel saddened to see how many people here has no clue how poe even works.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 26, 2015, 3:37:14 PM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

ST with Mjolner... lol

Mjolner only 1.05 speed... lol

Since you still have no clue what you are talking about i used ST to emphsize the mechanics difference of a capped cast rate vs a uncapped one. But it's only for educational purpose for people who doesn't know how PoE works. Aren't you the one who says mjolner doesn't go crit either?

Nice try. Going on about how great ST is with Mjolner and now it's just for "educational" purposes... Trying to educate people with misinformation? ST is bad with Mjolner because of the low 1.05 attack speed. Did you ever try using one?

Sorry if you has no idea how poe works. Do you even know why uncapped proc is bad?

Welcome to PoE.
They could nerf it. Just because it's your favorite weapon, don't think it's immune.
"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
They could nerf it. Just because it's your favorite weapon, don't think it's immune.

They nerfed coc's proc chance, then they nerfed coc again by capping its proc to 50ms, and now they are limiting shotgun all together (given that coc is the biggest offender). All while mjolner is untouched. Mjolner is very underpowered... that's why people pay 40ex for them... /sigh

Welcome to PoE.
Uh no they are not CoC - incinerate, DD, SRS, Face breakers and so on. It;s you who needs to learn

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/982394

AND BTW CoC is not being nerfed 80%

First of all GMP only gives 2.5x dps on base spell.
Second AB FB explosions are untouched by GMP nerf
third GMP gem is gettig buffed

all those barrage builds will still do uber like they did before probably looking at about 15-25% less DPS.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 26, 2015, 3:53:02 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Uh no they are not CoC - incinerate, DD, SRS, Face breakers and so on. It;s you who needs to learn

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/982394

So you have no clue... a proper barrage coc shotgun will easily out done all the specs you listed... with higher dps than all those builds combined...

please... learn.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 26, 2015, 3:54:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info