Untainted paradise + inner treasure = :(

Untainted paradises no itemmod overrides inner treasure.
So disapointing.
Me sad :(
This happened to me on the second group of monsters in the first paradise I ever went into...
[2.2] Varunastra/Prismatic Eclipse DW Beserker /forum/view-thread/1604711
[2.2] Drunken Wretch - (Gladiator with The Retch + Broken Faith) /forum/view-thread/1656234
If you want, I'll give you the Goldrim you would have gotten.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"

YOure probalby right but the unique you didnt get always better than the crap unique you probably get.
Thats fantasy and exspectation for you :P
"
13000 wrote:
"

YOure probalby right but the unique you didnt get always better than the crap unique you probably get.

If it was on a permanent league, just message me in-game and I'll do a lottery out of my many tabs of uniques and see what you get! That'll make up for your lack of luck getting it on that map.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
13000 wrote:
"

That is the most superstitious thing I have heard in a while...
"

Goldrims went for around 10c in the 1MHC league. Would've been nice, instead I got Ondar's Clasp (yay).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This situation is a bit disheartening and always make me sad. I experienced such situation twice lately, one was in a 66 version of the map but the other one was in a 72 map, which could yield something nice.

I think GGG could make an exception in case of this very rare mod to let it drop the loot. I would much prefer if they just tame down those devourers there. Plox
"
Baron01 wrote:
This situation is a bit disheartening and always make me sad. I experienced such situation twice lately, one was in a 66 version of the map but the other one was in a 72 map, which could yield something nice.

I think GGG could make an exception in case of this very rare mod to let it drop the loot. I would much prefer if they just tame down those devourers there. Plox

Zana _cannot spawn unique maps at different levels_. I do not know why you feel the need to lie about this nor who began perpetuating this rumor, but it doesn't matter if it is a daily or within a map, Untainted Paradise can literally only ever be a 66 map.
"
"
13000 wrote:
"

If it was on a permanent league, just message me in-game and I'll do a lottery out of my many tabs of uniques and see what you get! That'll make up for your lack of luck getting it on that map.

yawn...
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info