Add first person view mode

Game looks small. I think first person view is fine in this game.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
trolling first class ^_^
Exiled for Eternity
i double checked his account/twitch to make sure he wasn't trolling before posting...

Waterleaf, this game would be unplayable in first-person. There's already a zoom feature that allows you to somewhat specify the size of the game, and additionally, lower resolutions effectively "zoom" in somewhat.

But you need to be able to see 360 degrees -- not only for monsters, but item drops. Plus this would make running away much more difficult. granted, SOME maps such as ledge might be doable in first person, but the vast majority of the time, it will result in you getting killed by something behind you.
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
Last edited by tsftd on Apr 26, 2015, 2:09:10 AM
"
tsftd wrote:
i double checked his account/twitch to make sure he wasn't trolling before posting...

Waterleaf, this game would be unplayable in first-person. There's already a zoom feature that allows you to somewhat specify the size of the game, and additionally, lower resolutions effectively "zoom" in somewhat.

But you need to be able to see 360 degrees -- not only for monsters, but item drops. Plus this would make running away much more difficult. granted, SOME maps such as ledge might be doable in first person, but the vast majority of the time, it will result in you getting killed by something behind you.

3D first person view will look fun because the map and dungeon are small unlike huge mmorpg. in high height, i can see monsters around me.
Last edited by uMmdzCwtBD on Apr 27, 2015, 8:41:49 AM
lol, this game has no sky. first person or third person would modify the perspective, showing up that this game has no top, just a wonderful bottom... dat bottom....
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info