CB Keys

Also waiting for D3 and hoping to get a key to PoE to make my waiting less miserable :(
not everyone will get one :/
"And the timer said let there be light!"
"And there was light, The timer said Let there be thunder, And there was thunder"
"And the timer said LET THERE BE TORTURE STARVATION AND INSOMNIA, and there was all of these things struck down upon.... anyone who gazed upon its deathly figure.."
"
chet09 wrote:

Nope, but then those who have to wait... Their first experience with the game should ideally be a polished one at least. (optimistic view)
"
ScalemailTed wrote:
"
chet09 wrote:

Nope, but then those who have to wait... Their first experience with the game should ideally be a polished one at least. (optimistic view)

valid point there
"And the timer said let there be light!"
"And there was light, The timer said Let there be thunder, And there was thunder"
"And the timer said LET THERE BE TORTURE STARVATION AND INSOMNIA, and there was all of these things struck down upon.... anyone who gazed upon its deathly figure.."
Plz I have birthday today :<. Please one beta key.
The accounts selected by the counter thingie doesn't get a key, their accounts are automatically update to beta test accounts (i think i heard that somewhere else)
"
Fuegofeerico wrote:
The accounts selected by the counter thingie doesn't get a key, their accounts are automatically update to beta test accounts (i think i heard that somewhere else)

Yeah you're right. They're updated to beta testers if they're chosen. :/ But the thing is that some of the people that are chosen are inactive... But the other active users have to wait and hope they get a key... I was set to buy D3, but when I saw this game... I'm not sure if D3 is going to be worth the cash. :]
"
su1cid3 wrote:
"
Fuegofeerico wrote:

Yeah you're right. They're updated to beta testers if they're chosen. :/ But the thing is that some of the people that are chosen are inactive... But the other active users have to wait and hope they get a key... I was set to buy D3, but when I saw this game... I'm not sure if D3 is going to be worth the cash. :]

I am gonna go for this and Torchlight 2, every time I hear something new about Diablo 3 I cringe.
Man this sucks, I've gotten in so many betas lately that, while having plenty of bugs that need reporting/fixing, are nowhere near as fun to test as Path of Exile...I would gladly give them all up for a PoE key, unfortunately I was not actually given keys for most of them they were just added straight to my account.
~IGN: Nagisan
i got the d3 beta, got tired of it after 2hrs... poe free weekend ? i got addicted, forgot to eat, soon it was morning ;) still praying for my chance on the lottery, but if some kind soul got a key id appreciate it
Last edited by ANIMAL1 on Apr 3, 2012, 1:01:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info