Duelist Windripper Build - Tornado Shot - Should work for any Elemental Bow Build

just put this together but it is based somewhat on the Ripppaaa build but im too lazy to level again so here it is for a duelist. Just finished it and it works. Just putting this together quickly - edits to come. Just took down residence and boss without dying. Currently running 5 auras on mana including purity of elements, anger, wrath, and herald of thunder and ice

Passive Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwC_gW1EYEUdRZAFy8YXRjbGYoZtBo4Go8hdiLqJP0nLyoLMHEwfDH6Mok1kjnUOkI8LTzvQsNG10d-SshLeEz_TipRR1XWVvpXKVfiW69d8mOnZOdlTWaeaPJqk21sbmluqm_ycFJw1XGFdvd313fleA1_K4CkgpuE2YV9hs6J04w2jb-QVZstm7Wgn6IAqW6vbLFCtUi18rZBtz69Nr6KvqfAGsEzwo7GrtQj1fjYvd1G3ajfhOFz51TndOjW7DjtIPAf8xHz6vba-KH60vsJ_gr_3g==

Equipment

Last edited by ofnazareth on Apr 24, 2015, 6:57:20 PM

saves 1 pt

You should probably take vaal pact then.
Also, consider "Eagle Eye" and "Thick Skin" Clusters. I think I would cut some weapon ele dmg for Eagle Eye as it gives decent accuracy and crit.

Besides...hm. Not really special but very solid.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
I thought about vaal pact but with a 20/20 LL gem it does not seem necessary. I do appreciate the added info as I am just working this build out for myself but did not see anything else like it on the forum.
Your tree is really not very good.

Don't bother with the elemental damage nodes. Instead take the projectile nodes. They have much better dmg per node efficiency. Going into the Templar area is a complete waste. You need only 12% reduced mana reservation to run Wrath+Anger+HoI+HoT. Going for Sovereignty is not necessary. If anything, you should be picking up Influence for more damage.

Also, get Ondar's, a lot more life (77% isn't gonna cut it, should be 120% in the least), don't pick Mana Flows (%mana increase doesn't help you with reservation and you can't use the extra regen), and get more evasion.

Lastly, why do you not take the Duelist starting attack speed nodes and instead take the dex nodes?

Anyway, this is the tree I would use for Windripper: Tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info