Travelling Wonders- Items of some curiosity (Updated!!)-Closed for Warband

Hi guys! Welcome to my shop! For the casual / intermediate players these items will help you progress into late game.
Currency I Accept
Please note if you would like to convert the b/o from chaos to another currency you must tell me the ratio of conversion before trading.

My online time is from 3:00pm-10:00pm Est which also varies on weekends as I will be on more often. My ign is Eviusia

Featured
~c/o 8 exalteds b/o 10 exalteds

5L Chests Tier 3 ~b/o 3 chaos

5L Chests Tier 2 ~b/o 6 chaos

Helmets
~b/o 4 chaos
~b/o 4 chaos

Gloves
~b/o 2 chaos
~b/o 1 chaos
~b/o 3 chaos
~b/o 3 chaos
~b/o 4 chaos
~b/o 4 chaos
~b/o 5 chaos
~b/o 4 chaos
~b/o 3 chaos

Boots/Shoes
~b/o 5 chaos
~b/o 4 chaos
~b/o 5 chaos
~b/o 3 chaos
~b/o 3 chaos
~b/o 2 chaos

Shields
~b/o 4 chaos
~b/o 5 chaos
~b/o 5 chaos
~b/o 4 chaos

Belts
~b/o 3 chaos
~b/o 2 chaos
~b/o 4 chaos

5L Weapons ~b/o 4 chaos

Amulets ~b/o 3 chaos

Rings
To be or not to be, tis is the question (Coming soon)

Unique with some degree of worth
To be or not to be, tis is the question (Coming soon)

Craftable Good items ~b/o 3 chaos

Thanks for looking through, on another note please contact me through pm's ingame or message me through the message tab... I do not look at the posts here. Also note as always unverified means sold!
I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.
Last edited by tigertiny on Aug 14, 2015, 5:32:03 PM
Bumpity
I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.
Bump
Bump
Bumps
Bump
Bumps
Bump
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info