Server for all people !

Hi ! This is my first thread and I want to say something first.

I have read many post with the same topic and the people who answered were not friendly...
Personally I love Path of Exile. Is the only RPG that I Liked. I really love this game.
I always plays with 200 ms and I would like a server for South America.

Sorry if my english is so bad.

Some comments say : "If you pay for it" or "I vote NO to south America"

I don´t think you pay for the server where you play. And I think path of exile is a wonderful game.
We love it ! <3

Thank you so much! And srry if my english is not good :(
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They are adding some new servers...how many is unknown BUT it dose cost them a fair bit of money AND they don't exactly have that much to throw around.

FYI south america is getting one(brazil) along with translation...they are just waiting for their server host to open one there.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 24, 2015, 3:44:31 PM
It's good to hear that you're getting one. However, let's face it -- (game) servers are expensive. The world is a big place. GGG's not really rolling in the dough. If you play in a region where there aren't a lot of players, you just have to accept that you won't get great ping.

Personally, I live in Japan. Afaik, there aren't a lot of players here. I get pretty crappy connections since USA/Aus/EU are all pretty dang far away (though Japan does have good internet and I'm in Tokyo so near the backbones). I've donated... several hundred dollars, at least. But I'm not going to ask GGG for a Japanese (or Asian) server. If it makes business sense, they'll do it. If it doesn't, I'm not going to ask for them to spend money to improve my ping.

If I were rich, I would contact them about paying for a Japan/Asia server. But I'm a teacher lol... not going to happen ;p
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info