How can I improve my EK Scion ?

Hello,

The title is pretty clear. I'm looking for help to improve my Ethereal Knives Scion. I'm currently hitting a wall where I just can't go any further. I'd like to be able to, at least, kill normal Atziri but I've already failed a few times. I'm open to any suggestion.

Note : I'm only playing in selfdrop.

About the build : This is a EK non-crit Scion with some aura boosts (Clarity/Hatred/Haste). Also, EB/MOM(CoD)/AA 20.

Optionnal auras : Any purity and Herald of Ash

Stats

Defense

Note : Mana regen at 241.9 with clarity and Movement Speed at 50% with Arctic Armour

EK

EK + auras (Haste + Hatred)

Stuff

Wand : Lightning Warp(20/20) + Faster Casting(18/20) + Reduced Duration(18/20)
Shield : Portal - Arctic Armour(20/20) - Projectile Weakness(20/0)

Having AA lvl 20 might not be my brightest idea. Even though I can handle the mana cost, it greatly reduces my mana regen and get often turned off on a heavy hit. Moreover, since EB is going to be modified on the extension, if would be wise to find something else to replace this skill. Any idea ?

Vaal Haste (20/0) + Hatred(20/0) + Clarity(20/0) + Reduced Mana(20/0)

I think I rely too much on my aura.

Ethereal Knives (21/20) + Life Leech(18/20) + Added Fire Damage + Faster Projectiles(20/20) + Faster Casting (19/20) + Spell Echo (19/20)

I'm kind of proud of this 6L, giving me a nice defense boost and allowing me to use my EK at it's maximum potential :p

Purity Of Elements (20/0) + Haste (20/0) + Herald of Ash (20/0) + Reduced Mana (20/0)

Cast when Damate Taken (1/0) + Enduring Cry (5/0) + Immortal Call (3/0) + Increased Duration(19/20)

And here we have the weakest link. The game don't want me to find some gloves with at least 20% fire resist + a high max life mod. But I had to find some fire resist, so here a Aurseize D:

Occasional shield and auras

Thank you for your help.
Last edited by Aelenwa on Apr 24, 2015, 11:30:57 AM
Some ideas from my mate's build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1047746
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info