I'm back, what do I allocate my points to...

Hellooooo. After almost a year long hiatus I've decided to re-download PoE for the 2nd time.

My character was a yolo flicker-strike build that hit, at max, 200k dps with 3 auras on at any given time. The passive tree is all odd and I see you can actually run abyssus without dying to 1 hit of flicker apparently.

What is the best dps flicker build that is still holding strong? I'm not really looking for anything other than CI damage+++. I have ~100ex at my disposal and as top a tier equipment you can get at level 80 for an old flickerstrike build, including all of the gems and sockets and whatnot.
Last edited by FlamingMeat on Apr 24, 2015, 8:06:04 AM
Whatever happened to the low-life, ~1mill dps build? Is that still build-able, assuming I have access to high-end gear?
Should still be viable, more or less. Boring, but viable.

Look here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1065084
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/917964
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 24, 2015, 4:21:56 PM
Thanks for the links.
Is 5 aura with crown still possible given the current tree?
If I have prism, shavs, Rainbowstrides, the taming, maligaro's

If I pick up binos and swap maligaro's for acuity, do you think that will mean I can put abyssus in place of crown of eyes if I have enough accuracy nodes?
Hi, this is my 1M dps LLBM project

Since then I've refined the build to this:

Spectral Assassin

It uses flicker and dual strike and has a clear speed close to many projectile builds. It is also completely reflect proof without flasks.

If you're still interested in a CI build:

Bill the Butcher

It's the same build in CI spec.

Both of these builds use colours compatible with flicker.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
Hi, this is my 1M dps LLBM project

Since then I've refined the build to this:

Spectral Assassin

It uses flicker and dual strike and has a clear speed close to many projectile builds. It is also completely reflect proof without flasks.

If you're still interested in a CI build:

Bill the Butcher

It's the same build in CI spec.

Both of these builds use colours compatible with flicker.

On the 1mill dps project... What would you change in the skill tree/items to make it more viable (slightly)? Would you run binos and a shield/drop abyssus for eye or something along those lines?
Would prism be a good choice considering it saves around 10 skill points dedicated to getting blood magic?
Well the spec assassin build swapped Abyssus for CoE, and BM for the mana version. The mana version loses an aura so it doesn't have as much dps, but gains more survivability.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info