Garena - Russian or English.

Good day.
Just want ask about Russian translation of PoE. I want play with low ping but i won't play with Russian translation. Can i switch languages in game between Russian and English? Its important because i play a lot of time at Euro server and not understand Russian transcription. Its useless for me and for other Euro players from Russia. Also i can't type English names for my character at Garena server. I think it will fix at 1.05.
Same question here<
Looking for more guild members for races/4 month hc leagues, pm for info
I think it is question for garena, not for GGG.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Short answer, Russian only. For some bizarre reason Garena only offers a single language for their servers.

There are ways to overcome this limitation, however, for that you'll need to search a little and if you do make the changes found, you'll probably be in breach of the TOS...

Why they simply don't offer and option to select the desired language at logon is beyond me.
"
silumit wrote:
I think it is question for garena, not for GGG.

Garena have been asked, on the the Russian PoE forum, unfortunately, they've never bothered responding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info