EB Suggestion

"
Add an extra clause:
"Energy shield recharge cooldown cannot be delayed."

Too OP.
Perhaps, there should be another keystone for that? With significant drawback - greatly reduced ES recharge rate.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Apr 24, 2015, 3:00:47 AM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Add an extra clause:

Too OP.
Perhaps, there should be another keystone for that? With significant drawback - greatly reduced ES recharge rate.

There's already a keystone that pretty much does what you want. It's called Zealots Oath.
I like many kinds of games 😊
"
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Add an extra clause:

Too OP.

There's already a keystone that pretty much does what you want. It's called Zealots Oath.
Yeah, sure. So the char will have neither ES nor life regen. Brilliant.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
If Poe was a offline game, there would definately be a modification which allows your es to recharge non-stop, however GGG tries to somewhat balance PoE so this is unlikely to happen.
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Add an extra clause:

That would really be insane. Just to put in some figures. At 1000Es you would have 333ES or in that case manareg per sek. WTF would that be. You can already see streamer who made it work without huge investemts. Just because it isn t a nobrainer to pick it up anymore doesn t mean it is bad.
Reading comprehension.
I know that I picked bad wording because it says that on Vaal Discipline. (Which also has horrid wording because it doesn't say that it starts your recharge, only that it's not delayed.)
So let's say:
"Energy shield recharge cooldown cannot be interrupted."

Read strictly, it means that your cooldown timer isn't reset every time you spend mana.
You'd only get 333 regen for the 3 seconds that it's recharging, but not for 6 seconds (or less) that it's on cooldown.

You spend it, then it's gone until your cooldown comes up. If it gets nuked through MoM, you're out of luck until it charges up again.

That said, I'll admit the math doesn't quite work. It's really very hard to spend 1000 mana in 6 seconds. Nevermind if you have even modest investments in cooldown time.
Last edited by DeviantLightning on Apr 24, 2015, 5:23:04 PM
"

It doesnt stop innate ES recharge, just adds an extra ES regen on top of that.
And to be honest, ZO doesnt help at all when it comes to life/ES characters who take a lot of hits. And it wont help EB characters much, cause sacrificing life regen AND main defences (ES) is quite too much for mere resource regen, dont you think?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info