Help!!! Elreon isn't giving uniques!!!

I have had Elreon level 8 for a couple of weeks now, and every time I do his mission, I have checked to see if he has a unique for sale. But he never does! My friend who also has Elreon level 8 gets a unique about every other time he does the daily mission. I have failed the daily mission once or twice, but every other time I have completed it successfully. Am I missing something or is my friend just getting really lucky? Please help, I really want to find out what is going on. Thanks for the help!
Lol I have the same problems!

I believe GGG secretly nerfed it in a recent patch since he has the fastest level 8 missions of all masters.
But my friend still is getting uniques from him.
Rng? I've never yet seen a unique on a level 8 eleron... but that's led me to stop trying.
got from him yesterday and yes sometimes he does not give uniques but i love him again
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Last edited by torta21 on Apr 23, 2015, 10:55:12 PM
It is just RNG, nothing more, nothing less.

No need to search for other explanations, it's RNG.
Also, even if you fail a mission, or abort it, the mastershop rerolls.

Have I said it was RNG already? if not: It's RNG. You are just unlucky atm. Give it time.

On a serious note: why the panic? You sound like a little girl in distress by not getting a unique. I understand it sucks not seeing a usefull shop once but it isn't the end.

Oh btw: it is RNG.
The problem is you aren't fulfilling the requirements. You need to be wearing a Fairgraves Tricorne and type "ElreonYoloSwag420blazeit" three times in global chat before you activate his mission, then once inside the mission, you have to run clockwise around the relic three times before you speak with him. (On a mission with multiple relics you have to run around EACH relic three times.) Then take an Albino Rhoa Feather and use it to tickle Elreon (hold it on your cursor and wave it over Elreon several times until he begins to giggle). Only then can you talk to Elreon.

Seriously though, it's RNG. You just had a run of bad luck.
Thanks for all the help guys! I guess i'll just have to keep trying
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Lol I have the same problems!

I believe GGG secretly nerfed it in a recent patch since he has the fastest level 8 missions of all masters.

That might almost sound relevant, if only you actually had to complete master missions to get uniques from them.

I run my zana daily if it's a level 76 or 77 map, but for all other masters I just /abandon_daily. And they still change their inventory, with the same probability of a unique as any other time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info