Searching for the Secret Elemental Hit Build

Charan would be happy to hear that But

Ive been a pretty solid build out of his Goddess

just build around Goddess to have High crit, high fire damage and increased burning speed

just prolif that 1 huge fire damage hit and everything melts
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Whildus wrote:

Skeptical. I have to imagine that any EH build will make use of gear which adds base elemental damage, and also runs heralds and/or elemental damage auras, making EE fairly worthless.
"
Damon_Tor wrote:
"
Whildus wrote:

Skeptical. I have to imagine that any EH build will make use of gear which adds base elemental damage, and also runs heralds and/or elemental damage auras, making EE fairly worthless.

you can roll Increased weapon elemental damage mods on jewels instead of flat damages.
run haste aura instead of flat damage auras.
uses +3 gem weapon instead of a top tier ele weapon.

i personaly feel Ele-hit need less investment than others mixed elementals damage build. and both end up with almost the same effective dps.
Delete on death.
"
Whildus wrote:
you can roll Increased weapon elemental damage mods on jewels instead of flat damages.
run haste aura instead of flat damage auras.
uses +3 gem weapon instead of a top tier ele weapon.

i personaly feel Ele-hit need less investment than others mixed elementals damage build. and both end up with almost the same effective dps.

Do demonstrate, losing elemental damage on weapons, auras and heralds is pretty huge. If EH is your only source of base damage you can roll WED on every piece of gear you got and you will still do crap damage.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Easy

23% Elehit build + lvl6 (4+2) Enhance gem gives 63% Quality Elehit gem, 252% increased critical strike chance.

Add ICC:
+153%

405% Increased Critical Strike Chance

Atziri's disfavour only.
Start with 25.25% Critical Strike Chance with 3 supports left (Melee Physical Damage, Multistrike, X).

OR

23% Elemental Hit + lvl5 (4+1) Enhance gem gives 55% Quality Elehit gem, 220% increased critical strike chance.

Add ICC:
+150%

370% increased critical strike chance.

1.4375 Mana Multiplier. Lvl2 Ele hit is 10mana. Lvl21 ele hit is 21 mana. You do not need to level the gem up if you don't need the flat elemental damage.

Weapon:
Lathi/Judgement Staff
-With max crit roll : 6.68 * 1.38 = 9.2184
Start with 43.32648 Critical Strike Chance OR bonus 34.10808 FLAT critical chance.
-Tyrannical 150-169 IPD
-Flaring 29-38 to 58-68 (I don't see this mod anywhere, nobody crafts 2H staffs?)
-Paragon +1 Gem level
-Celebration 26-27 Attackspeed
-Destruction 35-38 Crit Multiplier

OR
23% Elemental Hit + lvl4 Enhance gem gives 47% Quality Elehit gem, 188% increased critical strike chance.

Add ICC:
+147%

335% increased critical strike chance.

Weapon:
Lathi/Judgement Staff
-With max crit : 6.68 * 1.38 = 9.2184
Start with 40.10004 Critical Strike Chance OR bonus 30.88164 FLAT critical chance.
-Tyrannical 150-169 IPD
-Emperor's 75-80 IPD, 100-135 Acc
-Flaring 29-38 to 58-68 (I don't see this mod anywhere, nobody crafts 2H staffs?)

Notes : Dual Strike is the only other gem to scale with quality. Storm Call Quality is based on 5% only and cannot be used effectively in Disfavour.

Edit:
Initial Skill Tree used (117 points, Oak/(Oak/Kraityn)/Alira) :
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA-d2LjEqYzGaUXMBmogDhc5o7gpsaOJBVJy_sOIV9KU862C3SWfPAGphv3COSffcycqmsquXPPT4qOKlutfI1kti9_gq3PjIJcmxsRrjKO3wPxKKjf8Yc3JMntAxwUonTcNVd8g5IEZbz6ioLY0NsjJ2qNj3jhP_eJP3nVFFHjb8FtcLstMVirE2SI_aNfTB8NDFYrl6lE3GPRvuLz352rOoYkwfJZ0FyvJrtRKeluUMEszrh8kUNfOq6KPpXyfnogsdBh3cHhxOcpG-egwlGcaZX_o9N4-vuuJOnCDLRRUdTUkWdmuAYXa3x

Problems :
148% Increased Life only.
No defenses other than vaal pact.

Passive Tree Offense
38% Accuracy Rating Boost
34% Attack Speed
124% Increased Physical Damage
570% Total Increased Critical Strike Chance
154% Total Increased Critical Strike Multiplier
+2 Max Power Charges (6 Total)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
Last edited by Exialis on Apr 24, 2015, 8:26:18 PM
"
Whildus wrote:

EE stacks, so u will get a extra res to all 3 elements instandly
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Apr 24, 2015, 7:21:56 PM
"
Exialis wrote:
Easy

23% Elehit build + lvl6 (4+2) Enhance gem gives 63% Quality Elehit gem, 252% increased critical strike chance.

Add ICC:
+153%

405% Increased Critical Strike Chance

Atziri's disfavour only.
Start with 25.25% Critical Strike Chance with 3 supports left (Melee Physical Damage, Multistrike, X).

OR

23% Elemental Hit + lvl5 (4+1) Enhance gem gives 55% Quality Elehit gem, 220% increased critical strike chance.

Add ICC:
+150%

370% increased critical strike chance.

1.4375 Mana Multiplier. Lvl2 Ele hit is 10mana. Lvl21 ele hit is 21 mana. You do not need to level the gem up if you don't need the flat elemental damage.

Weapon:
Lathi/Judgement Staff
-With max crit roll : 6.68 * 1.38 = 9.2184
Start with 43.32648 Critical Strike Chance OR bonus 34.10808 FLAT critical chance.
-Tyrannical 150-169 IPD
-Paragon +1 Gem level

OR
23% Elemental Hit + lvl4 Enhance gem gives 47% Quality Elehit gem, 188% increased critical strike chance.

Add ICC:
+147%

335% increased critical strike chance.

Weapon:
Lathi/Judgement Staff
-With max crit : 6.68 * 1.38 = 9.2184
Start with 40.10004 Critical Strike Chance OR bonus 30.88164 FLAT critical chance.
-Tyrannical 150-169 IPD
-Emperor's 75-80 IPD, 100-135 Acc

Notes : Dual Strike is the only other gem to scale with quality. Storm Call Quality is based on 5% only and cannot be used effectively in Disfavour.

IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
I did 3 builds with this. All of them wanders. One is dead build because it was so long ago...

I would to say on reflex that it's crap. It's isn't, but with all the things you need and the point before it starts to get good, you might as well made another build.

Last one was with Piscator's Vigil. It was ok. Low life wander with Solaris Lorica. Would have just been better and easier to do with a physical wand because of life management because I was blood magic with auras and crap ES. Because Kinetic Blast is better and Power Siphon is better...

Dual Totem Elemental Hit wander - I actually liked this build even tho I just straight up hated fighting against bosses. Piscator's Vigil didn't exist when I made it and it would be better. How much, couldn't say.

Old ass build also used Power Siphon. It was one of those ungodly Templar aura masters when you could snapshot auras (before it was called snapshotting and it was just part of the game). It used Elemental Hit so it could kill physical reflect things and I would turn off auras and use Power Siphon for elemental reflect things. It was really balanced.

Also to note, Elemental Hit with quality is what you want. And people wouldn't bother levelling this crap so most of the time you do it yourself. Visually it's very unappealing especially for melee because it doesn't differentiate itself from default attack and no mana is such a thing with this skill. So I would never use it with melee, and bows have better options. If Kenetic Blast didn't exist, I'd just say that this could be a decent alternative skill, but it isn't.
i doubt there is a secret build, at least not one that requires ridiculous items for a half decent result.

wish GGG would rework the gem into something like this:
convert all phys damage into a random element

200%+10 of damage as fire damage, 20% chance on hit to set on fire a small area around the target
180%+8 of damage as cold damage, increace life at wich creature shatter by 10%
140%+3 of damage as lighting damage, 30% chance for 200% more lighting damage for the hit
60% less attack speed

quality: increace secondary effects

didnt put much thougth into the numbers but the idea more or less is a slow hard hiting skill with a random nature.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Apr 24, 2015, 10:38:13 PM
A good friend of mine knows the secret.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info