Act 4 shortest from all acts?

Looking on number of zones in beta and zones that will be released with full expansion, its all together a shortest act from them all. As only 3 areas will be added with full release, its little disappointing.
This is the list for acts in beta
Act 1 number of zones 16
Act 2 number of zones 19
Act 3 number of zones 24
Act 4 number of zones 13 (10 in beta at the moment)

At least there is a lot of diversity but still, shortest of them all.
Last edited by miljan on May 5, 2015, 7:40:38 AM
hmm the number of zones does not really mean much , act 4 feels decently long considering that there are afew zones missing.
"
miljan wrote:
As only 3 areas will be added with full release, its little disappointing.

source?
Last edited by almostdead on Apr 23, 2015, 2:45:33 PM
"
almostdead wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
As only 3 areas will be added with full release, its little disappointing.

source?

All the zones we have now where datamined half year ago. And they where correct. Here is the compiled source of it (not direct, as I would need to find that dude that leaked all this info and got warning and a timed ban back than, so its somewhat hard to find it).
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/area.php

Actually found it

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/981227

It was posted back on July 25, 2014
Last edited by miljan on Apr 23, 2015, 2:52:52 PM
"
miljan wrote:
Looking on number of zones in beta and zones that will be released with full expansion, its all together a shortest act from them all. As only 3 areas will be added with full release, its little disappointing.

Act 1 number of zones 16
Act 2 number of zones 19
Act 3 number of zones 24
Act 4 number of zones 13

Maybe comes in future Act4 XL =) add 10 new areas =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
miljan wrote:
its little disappointing.

It is starting to get a little disappointing reading this sort of threads day in day out
"
miljan wrote:

Act 1 number of zones 16
Act 2 number of zones 19
Act 3 number of zones 24
Act 4 number of zones 13

Quality > Quantity

Deal with it. Do you want a ton of filler zones, or zones that matter, and impact you as a player?
I love pie.
I think they should add one more zone to Daresso. Its very fun and unique zone, and why would Kaom have 3 zones, and Daresso only 2?
Last edited by miljan on Apr 23, 2015, 3:13:41 PM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
"
miljan wrote:

Act 1 number of zones 16
Act 2 number of zones 19
Act 3 number of zones 24
Act 4 number of zones 13

Quality > Quantity

Deal with it. Do you want a ton of filler zones, or zones that matter, and impact you as a player?

What is wrong with wanting both?
I am thankful. You have to run it 3 times per character. It's cool the first handful of characters but it will get old and become a chore just like the other 3. I am looking forward to new map tile sets and enemies much more than the act itself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info