disconnected from patching server before patching completed.try again

I cannot download the game because when it checking resources it gives me connection failure(disconnected from patching server before patching completed.try again). I hope anyone help me to solve this problem. I read some reports about this problem but still not solved.

when I download the game at the first time the downloading was working but I close it and when I open it later it gives me what I just say.
Last edited by Hayznbrj on Apr 23, 2015, 12:38:12 PM
After I read some Threads I understand that I should use VPN connection but we are in 2015 and the game released in 2013 and there is who must use VPN unless he will not be able to play the game.I hope to know is this issue solved without using VPN or not? and if it not I hope someone to tell me how to use VPN because when I read threads about this there is many Suggestions and I do not know which one to use
The reason for the VPN is to bypass network restrictions that are clearly blocking you from downloading successfully.

This could be as simple as just disabling your antivirus/firewall/security software, or if you're on a managed network using the VPN or talking with the network admin to get the proper things opened up.
I tried to disable antivirus and firewall but it is the same problem.I do not understand the setting of VPN and I have my own router and I am living in Egypt. so I hope from you to tell me how I use VPN
Thank you.
Are you right-clicking on the Path of Exile shortcut and selecting "Run as Administrator"?
I did that.I tried to use VPN and it works but I want to ask you if SoftEther is trusted to use and Thanx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info