has anyone in beta finished act4 merc? what are the zone levels?

Are all of the zones released yet? Last I heard we were still missing like half of act 4.
"
Are all of the zones released yet? Last I heard we were still missing like half of act 4.

Correct, not all of Act IV is available yet.
So... isn't this topic totally meaningless until the rest of the act is here?
That is impossible to answer...only 70% of act 4 is released. and chris stated that even though some acts got shortened that there is still 3 difficulties
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
So... isn't this topic totally meaningless until the rest of the act is here?

You could argue that about most of the topics on these forums lol
I dont see any any key!
"
creampuffed4u wrote:
That is impossible to answer...only 70% of act 4 is released. and chris stated that even though some acts got shortened that there is still 3 difficulties

4 from 9 bosses is ~ 45% of a4.
second they wont remove a difficulty but they remove lots and lots of areas through the acts, like riverway and dark forest some lvls at the dungeons like chambers/lunaris etc so the progression will be faster in a1-a3 and feel better. Which is the better option than removing 1 whole difficulty.
"
WarriorAvi wrote:
It's 67-70, from data-mining site.
(http://cb.poedb.tw/us/area.php)

i hope the high lvl maps arent actually happening....
"
Keks22 wrote:
"
creampuffed4u wrote:

4 from 9 bosses is ~ 45% of a4.
second they wont remove a difficulty but they remove lots and lots of areas through the acts, like riverway and dark forest some lvls at the dungeons like chambers/lunaris etc so the progression will be faster in a1-a3 and feel better. Which is the better option than removing 1 whole difficulty.

They're removing riverways? :( That was the only spot I would sometimes grind in merciless on the hardcore leagues. Guess I'll have to find a new A4 spot or just beeline for maps :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info