1 Week Cut Throat?

Hi all, for guys like me who have never played cut throat league, but have seen some vids on you tube IT LOOKS AWESOME and could be a lot of fun.

What do you think the chances are of a 1 week Cut Throat?

Be nice and let us slice some throats :)

So what do you guys say LETS get it on BOOM
1 week cut throat ?

It would be really awesome the first few minutes. No more.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
1 week cut throat ?

It would be really awesome the first few minutes. No more.

This, it gets awful boring with team-ups and whatnot.
It's fun for like 2 hours, and then it's just one-sided and people goes back to their regular leagues due to being bored of campers and they can't progress at all.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Apr 23, 2015, 7:22:52 AM
I am pretty sure it s not going to be CutThroat. Otherwise, after less than 12 hours it s going to be only 100 people playing it
That's where no parties come in, I think it could be good to have some trading available though. But its only my opinion I would love to play cut throat for a week I'm not interested in playing standard league.

Unless anyone else has a better idea?
Better ideas? Find a game suited for it. Shadowbane was great. It was a whole game based on the principle. Would love to see a revival of the idea.
We are already in a reverse Attrition league lasting 6-8 weeks.
Last edited by soomer on Apr 23, 2015, 7:41:58 AM
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
I am pretty sure it s not going to be CutThroat. Otherwise, after less than 12 hours it s going to be only 100 people playing it

This.

CutThroat is griefer's paradise.

/whois and keep ruining their day until they ragequit. Then hand out beta access to the top a**hats on the server. Wheee!
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
I've not been playing POE for a long time but I have put in a lot of hours and I want to cut some throats.

So Cut Throat FTW
I'd be game for cut throat/exiles everywhere, even if its not for a week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info