appropriatre level to solo apex of sacrifice?

"
Whildus wrote:
i managed to clear apex map with my 6 exa worth stun-lock build. i'd recommend you do it after all your gems is leveled to lvl20 (assuming a normal leveling).

"
Punica1980 wrote:

It is level 70 yes, but that only is for the Itemlevel of the map so don't underestimate the rest. You only have blue pakcs in there, no white or rare mobs, just blue and in big numbers. Although they aren't that scary, the Vaal constructs (correct name?) that shoot Chaos stuff in big numbers can be very scary.

im pretty sure there spawn rare and non-boss unique monsters

You actually might be right:) haven't done atziri in a while honestly^^
"
Whildus wrote:

You're right about rares, but I've actually never seen a Rogue Exile in there. It's possible that Torment lets tormented spirits spawn there, and bloodlines definitely lets voidspawns of abaxoth, bearers of the guardian, and living blood appear, but I'm under the impression that most potential spawns are turned off. Definitely no master missions, seemingly no Rogue Exiles, it's impossible to make an invasion boss spawn inside, and I'd bet money that they will disable tormented spirits in the apex and abyss when act 4 officially gets released.
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 23, 2015, 10:50:40 AM
"
"
Whildus wrote:

You're right about rares, but I've actually never seen a Rogue Exile in there. It's possible that Torment lets tormented spirits spawn there, and bloodlines definitely lets voidspawns of abaxoth, bearers of the guardian, and living blood appear, but I'm under the impression that most potential spawns are turned off. Definitely no master missions, seemingly no Rogue Exiles, it's impossible to make an invasion boss spawn inside, and I'd bet money that they will disable tormented spirits in the apex and abyss when act 4 officially gets released.

there were some exiles I think... but really rare, but maybe Im wrong, stopped farming her a long time ago ^^
Great help. Thanks everyone.
"
I'd say the majority of builds cannot do Atziri.

This is absolutely wrong unless you are talking about Uber Attziri. There are no builds that can't do regular Attziri if the player knows what he is doing.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"

and just how the fuck is that relevant?
Just remember bro expect to fail a couple times. I failed with 100% resists and about 7K HP my first time cuz i didnt know patterns. Who to kill first, ideal flask use, etc. I guess you could read a guide or watch some vids.
Git R Dun!
A much-belated "thanks" to everyone.
It truely depends on the build.

The Apex of Sacrifice difficulty is inversely proportional to your dps (this is also why srs chars can do it with much less levels, because srs dps is insane with mediocre gear on single target)
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info