appropriatre level to solo apex of sacrifice?

I'm told it's a level 70 area, but I've also seen things that indicate that players should wait until level 80 or so to try it. Any suggestions?
Also, my searching skill must suck, but I can't seem to find detailed instructions on how to access it. I know I need to put the fragments in the map thingamabob in the right order, but what is the right order?
Thanks!
You wil surely want to wait unit level 85-90 where you have good gear and should have a finished build.
Gearwise you should be done even.

It is level 70 yes, but that only is for the Itemlevel of the map so don't underestimate the rest. You only have blue pakcs in there, no white or rare mobs, just blue and in big numbers. Although they aren't that scary, the Vaal constructs (correct name?) that shoot Chaos stuff in big numbers can be very scary.

The bosses are a completely different story. Without posting spoilers just take it from me they are hard and if you want to have a chance of surving and killing them you'd better bring serious DPS and defences, hence the high level advise.

Seeing you didn't know how to even get into Apex, i'd really advise you to watch some atziri full run videos. If you search on youtube for apex you'll find crap. This map is considered endgame content for most, don't underestimate it and go YOLO on it, you'll be very disappointed!

Yea, I wouldn't go earlier than lvl ~85, depending on build. The blue mobs are not that problematic, but the bosses are. Even if the map is lvl 70, the boss fights are harder than your average 78 map boss.

If you don't want to spoil yourself the content (mechanics of the fights, what gear / flasks you need), then be prepared to not succeed on your first few tries. Which is totally ok.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
depends on build. some 70 some dont complete till 85. if you can farm 78 maps (and kill all the bosses ofc) you're ready.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 23, 2015, 5:44:54 AM
I'd say the majority of builds cannot do Atziri.
atziri is a jump n run, which can be learned, the trio is harder for some builds

I did it at lvl75 with my 2h cyclone marauder, but really good gear and the build doesnt need a lot of skill points
It's mostly about DPS, no build can tank the trio or even the dual Vaal for long. Basically you want enough DPS to kill them before they kill you. Atziri you just need enough to burst down her clones and enough life or skill to tank/dodge her flameblast/spears. She's been killed on literally one HP no ES, so she's more skill based than trio or vaal I'd say.

Personally completed normal around 86 or 87 with the 40 Ex CoC build. Attempted it on a flicker build which cost 3x more and I wasn't able to even kill the Vaals since I didn't have enough single target.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
Last edited by infinityi on Apr 23, 2015, 7:12:39 AM
"
infinityi wrote:
It's mostly about DPS, no build can tank the trio or even the dual Vaal for long. .

i have dps but i can play with them forever basically

two vaal smashes and lots of lightning hits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmPe2a5XgMg

tank double flameblasts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlH2MYoJ-kQ

Uber is a different story. Even with 100% resits like I run and 70% physical (Coil + Taste of hate). Double flame blast will kill me if im not careful.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 23, 2015, 8:52:28 AM
i managed to clear apex map with my 6 exa worth stun-lock build. i'd recommend you do it after all your gems is leveled to lvl20 (assuming a normal leveling).

"
Punica1980 wrote:

It is level 70 yes, but that only is for the Itemlevel of the map so don't underestimate the rest. You only have blue pakcs in there, no white or rare mobs, just blue and in big numbers. Although they aren't that scary, the Vaal constructs (correct name?) that shoot Chaos stuff in big numbers can be very scary.

im pretty sure there spawn rare and non-boss unique monsters

"
infinityi wrote:
It's mostly about DPS, no build can tank the trio or even the dual Vaal for long. Basically you want enough DPS to kill them before they kill you. Atziri you just need enough to burst down her clones and enough life or skill to tank/dodge her flameblast/spears. She's been killed on literally one HP no ES, so she's more skill based than trio or vaal I'd say.

man, vaal and trio is completely tankeable.
Delete on death.
Last edited by Whildus on Apr 23, 2015, 8:45:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info