New gossip?

Already have a couple of the Makers Mark so I got a bottle of Bookers Single Barrel and one of Rowans Creek. Scotch is the Caol Ila 30y/o and the Lagavulin 12y/o cask strength.

There was a bottle of Macallan 1874, the replica one, but twas a little outside of my whisky budget.

Should really go to bed, running on empty at the moment.

EDIT: Is it my imagination or are the thread pages smaller?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 23, 2015, 8:22:36 AM
Bex is fucking with our minds, you'll get use to it.
I don't like Change :(

The Index needs a bit of a tidy up as well, its not great in its current iteration.

Oh well. Screw it, I'm going to have a cigar, hop myself up on painkillers and go to bed. See you all in the morning, I might hang out in Mathils stream if he got beta access.

Goodnight you princes of Off Topic, you Kings of New Forums.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 23, 2015, 8:39:22 AM
"
Charan wrote:
they're envious of my deep and personal relationship with their idol

That depends - how deep are we talking?
Gratz on your whisky purchases, now get yourself a bottle of Laphroig Quarter Cask and an Ardbeg Corrywreckan and you're all set! :-) Oh and Buffalo Trace as bourbon.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I feel like I should have some sort of opinion about whiskey being Scottish and all, but I don't really like the stuff. Last time I tried Laphroig though I was especially not a fan, way too smokey for my liking. Jura is normally a bit better though, and from what I hear it's worth a go if you've never tried that brand.
My father drinks Taliskers. Personally I can't stand scotch. Must be part of my Southern DNA overriding my Scottish DNA.
can someone link me to the thread where charan goes apeshit?
"
can someone link me to the thread where charan goes apeshit?

Its somewhere on Reddit and its the apes going apeshit, not Charan. (At least that was my understanding. I never went to check it out.)
i dont care who goes apeshit I just want apeshit!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info