New gossip?

I'm back, great trip, got a tan, got drunk, lost several... dollars at Jupiters - blah blah.

Anyways, do I have to read all the threads or can someone bring me up to date?

I didn't buy you guys anything, sorry, but I got a few nice new bottles of scotch and bourbon. Looks like I didn't get a beta invite either, so I've already PMed Bex some vicious swear words.

EDIT: Ahh, so I read the news posts, apparently I've already Paid To Win on the Beta invite :( Thats a bit of a weird move.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 23, 2015, 12:09:15 AM
"
I'm back, great trip, got a tan, got drunk, lost several... dollars at Jupiters - blah blah.

Anyways, do I have to read all the threads or can someone bring me up to date?

I didn't buy you guys anything, sorry, but I got a few nice new bottles of scotch and bourbon. Looks like I didn't get a beta invite either, so I've already PMed Bex some vicious swear words.

EDIT: Ahh, so I read the news posts, apparently I've already Paid To Win on the Beta invite :( Thats a bit of a weird move.

All you've really missed is a ridiculous amount of teeth gnashing and handwringing. Next to gripe will be the folks that don't buy supporter packs but contribute via stash tabs, etc. The entire thing is ridiculous.

On the plus side Bex is doing some work on the forums themselves.
Nachos? Yes.
I was the focus of everyone's hatred on reddit all day yesterday because I ruined someone's birthday.

Pretty sure I've been called every vile thing a person can imagine in the span of roughly 12 hours.

Personally I think it's because they're envious of my deep and personal relationship with their idol, Chris 'He Saved Us All' Wilson.

Hope you're well. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
act5 plays in a desert,
will feature a Guild Hall and daily Guild Quests ]:D
most likely a relative "shorterer" act

Spoiler
there will be devourers !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Apr 23, 2015, 2:34:40 AM
"
Charan wrote:
I was the focus of everyone's hatred on reddit all day yesterday because I ruined someone's birthday.

Pretty sure I've been called every vile thing a person can imagine in the span of roughly 12 hours.

Personally I think it's because they're envious of my deep and personal relationship with their idol, Chris 'He Saved Us All' Wilson.

You're being disliked on reddit? I thought I said new gossip :)

I've read those threads, looks like it was Kripps bugger up more than anything else, I wouldn't worry about it.

Very well, btw, thanks! Looking forward to getting back to my own bed.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 23, 2015, 3:39:49 AM
"
Charan wrote:

Real men and real women love you for what you've done mate.
"
Charan wrote:

You threatened GGG in the general forums for this matter. A "deep and personal relationship" usually does not need that. You could just skype Chris and be done with it no?
You are right though. Most people are jealous. But some of them can just see right through you (is that even a sentence in English? Whatever).
Most people have nothing against what you did (birthday or not). It's the attitude that bothers them.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Charan wrote:

Ahh, yes. It was actually quite amusing reading through those "discussions" ... It always just ended up with them continuously stating they didn't like your attitude/writing style/whatever. Guess they just don't like you.
I like many kinds of games 😊
Righto, if ya'll want to hate on Charan, start your own fucking thread, mkay? :)

Any other Days of Our Lives storylines come up?

EDIT: Ouch, that sounded harsher than I meant it to. Sorry, been awake for about 30 hours.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 23, 2015, 5:55:34 AM
Hi Nait. Guess some people don't like me either, but its so mild, I don't even bother to fuck with them.

Glad you're back. This place was starting to smell from all the sweat, salt and tears. Now be a good boy and share the fucking bourbon!

EDIT: What brand? Maker's Mark by chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info