The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
Demerius wrote:
"
Ziiyo wrote:
How to get into Beta.
Purchase a supporter pack over $1000

How not to get into Beta.
Purchase many lower tier supporter packs and MTX over $1000.

Will a cookie and tissue help?

A key would help ;)
Now that looks like real joke. LoL
Closed Beta drama continues .... gj
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Valhurien wrote:
New players will NOT know how this game ran before coming into the Pre-awakening environment. So how can you possibly procure constructive feedback.

Getting new players into the beta is valuable because when The Awakening, with all its new content and balance changes is released that's what new (and returning) players are going to experience.

If we only design from the perspective of experienced players, then we run the risk of making the game impenetrable to new ones.

So yeah we won't get the same feedback as we get from experienced players, but it's no less important.

And this is the problem when people start scrutinizing your decisions from the outside. Makes perfect sense on the inside, even well justified - but the internet misses the subtleties of it often.

Sorry you guys have to put up with this BS, GGG. At least you know that peeps like your game. :P
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Beta Key Wars Online - such a nice forum game... luv it!
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
This is just an outstanding company returning a favor to people that helped a little more than average to even have this beta. All supporters are amazing to have supported this beloved, remarkably nostalgic/new age gaming experience. Come on guys, time flies and it will be live before you know it! x3

Give to get works both ways and I appreciate it.

noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.
wow, 66th page, map level reached (at least the level from the old times before Awakening
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Apr 23, 2015, 8:14:45 AM
"
Valhurien wrote:
This whole discussion is nothing more than contradiction.

New players will NOT know how this game ran before coming into the Pre-awakening environment. So how can you possibly procure constructive feedback. Ask a blind man to tell you what color a blue shirt is.

Guess what? He can't because he doesn't know what blue is.

New players will not know how how difficult / easy areas were to farm before. Bosses that had close to 1 shot mechanics if you didn't have capped resist and 80 points into health. Tactical approach to bosses that may or may not have been adjusted for revised game play. Skill gems that have been altered for higher / lower damage scaling. (I'm looking at you GMP Tornado Shot)

So what have we learned today class?

GGG is even more pay to win. Pay either cash, or by advertising if you have a high viewer count as a streamer.

EXACTLY this. ^
"
Marxone wrote:
wow, 66th page, map level reached (at least the level from the old times before Awakening

Can confirm this thread is end game viable! :)
This is amazing news GGG <3
How about maybe giving beta access to tier-2 supporters a couple days or so after? :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info