The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

IGN: JackDaniels
Last edited by Slazer22 on Apr 23, 2015, 12:24:17 AM
Well, they did say that they have events coming that can grant access. So you folks like me, that did not spend too much, will at least have a reason to play. That is more then fair.
This beta is definitely starting to lose my interest. Honestly, if this beta lasts for 8 weeks I might just get fed up with PoE for good. I just made a few MTX purchases this week I regret now. At a certain point it'll just feel exclusionary not to be in beta as more and more people get in. And after watching stream after stream, all of the new content is starting to seem stale. I understand how much GGG has put into this content and I want them to be successful, but I personally would've preferred an NDA with more overlapping events or an additional temp league. Act 4 solved.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
-Snatch
"
"
BRIMBUS wrote:
I did support GGG and am a great fan of the game, but was not expecting to read through such comment posted by GGG... Sounds like pay to win scenario in a polite polished form.

Pay to win? Win what? You're not getting a head start on anything, league will be cleared when it finishes and nearly all the currently accessible items, gems and mechanics are available to the public.

apologies... Pay to play (Test).. Wrong wording.. My bad :-)

If it slows down all the QQ threads I'm all for it.
"
Chris wrote:
We will give Closed Beta access to top-tier supporters from previous sets of Supporter Packs:
Diamond Supporters (Closed Beta) were granted access today
Ruler/Eternal Supporters (Open Beta) will be granted access tomorrow
Conqueror Supporters (Release) will be granted access the next day
Grandmaster Supporters (Forsaken Masters) will be granted access the day after

Duuuude, you made the one and only bad choice about this! You could've kept things like they were: only random, except a very few Twich streamers for keeping a good audience of the expansion.

Or you could have scaled the high contributions with how early in the development of the game it has been made, for rewarding how much people belived in this game before it was this cool...

But this middle thing, and moreover totally money oriented - this could have been "the first who paid, the first to join" whatever the amount of the support was - that just sounds hollow.

Definition: Divination (from Latin divinare "to foresee, to be inspired by a god", related to divinus, divine) is the attempt to gain insight into a question or situation by way of an occultic, standardized process or ritual.

Interesting, hrmm..
"Death -- an out modded concept; we sleep and we change."
Empire's Grasp - Knockback direction is reversed.

Cyclone
Cast On Critical Strike
Power Charge On Critical
Arc
Cold Snap
Knockback

Arc + Knockback - Pull enemies to the Cyclone.
Cold Snap - Freeze enemies inside the Cyclone.

Other Utilities:
The Three Dragons + Elemental Proliferation : Freeze enemies with Arc.
"
BRIMBUS wrote:
"
"
BRIMBUS wrote:
I did support GGG and am a great fan of the game, but was not expecting to read through such comment posted by GGG... Sounds like pay to win scenario in a polite polished form.

Pay to win? Win what? You're not getting a head start on anything, league will be cleared when it finishes and nearly all the currently accessible items, gems and mechanics are available to the public.

apologies... Pay to play (Test).. Wrong wording.. My bad :-)

Except you're still wrong. Pay to test would be knowing in advance that your payment would grant access to testing.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info