just posting to say sorry

Hi all, feel sorry for you, many came to congratule me for the beta key and many came to my stream..but I was super busy doing a "real" multi account game: some of my alt in atziri and culling, another account to share my master (alternating these account to make my party get some masters xp) and doing a map (at some time I had account in 3 different parties)

Of course synching everybody inside of teamspeak, sometimes in french others time in english...it was pure happiness. ..

I just forgot to put my "stream mike" and couldn't follow all the whisper I got we did soo much, mainly "hostile territory beyond maps" teaming with Showerstorm with Mjolner was uber pure fun.

Near the end of the evening things got a bit slower and I tried to answer people coming on the stream ( I am no pro streamer, just streaming for the fun of sharing and for my children, when they ll grow a bit more [near act 7 ]

So all in all that is just a post to say I meant no offenses or disrespect. .but come on it was so fun, capturing beyond monster that give you 5.7k more ES, feeding soon to become giant Soul eater, nurturing and preserving ally cannot die totem and luring the boss there..and so on.

Trying to regroup the monsters in the biggest pack in order to gets some beyond boss... and so on... time flies too fast as when you're getting so much fun.

So in hope you understood .

Wishing you a good night or day.

Wikarina
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
and you are?
I dont see any any key!
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I dunno, I say it a heck of a lot.

Rock on, OP.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
what
"
Xavderion wrote:
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

no the hardest word is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRFHXMQP-QU
I dont see any any key!
Is this real life?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:
Is this real life?

no its an illusion exile
I dont see any any key!
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info