Multiple Hideout's

Okay.. So I currently have roughly 40 hours into my H.O. build. I have really wanted to experiment with other master's layout's, but I have no way of doing this without destroying my current build.. I think it would be sweet to be able to save hideout's, and create new, fresh ones of a different base layout. Obviously, when one does this it would lock out the current favor (ie. decoration's) that has/have been spent on it, so one couldn't just rock 3-4 fully decorated designs without having to actually work at farming favor with master's. I know I am not the only one who has wanted to try multiple builds without deleting our current hideout.. Obviously the temp league's offer us a way to experiment, the problem is that those hideout's are deleted at the end of league.. So.. Yeah..

Food for thought. It would be interesting to hear if this idea has ever been tossed around the GGG office. Can anyone weigh in on this?

Discuss!
Path of Hideout-Building! I am a Master Builder!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I for one would be willing to pay money for this :)
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info