the kripparian hype train. im feeling fruity.

"
daemmon wrote:
"
Zed_ wrote:
He might have a contract with Blizzard that prevents him from doing so.

Yes, the contract also states that he can say that D3 is still shit but it's going to the right direction for now. But that PoE is still a better ARPG than D3.

Or saying "Diablo 3 is fun if you play for 1 week with friends on season release, then drop it". Or the amount of shit he has flinged at WoW during/after MoP.

You may or may not like Kripp, but thinking he has a Blizzard payroll is beyond any logic.

I concur. And it's direspectful to Kripp who, whether people want to admit it or not, does this for a living and thus has chosen to make 'work' out of 'play'. It's hard for some people to understand that this transition isn't all roses and sunshine. He has to do what the job demands. I'm glad he gave PoE another look and I'm glad Chris gave him the chance to talk it through, but if he's going to do better streaming another game, and he genuinely enjoys it, so what? More power to him.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 22, 2015, 8:05:13 PM
Please keep this thread on topic and free of any harassment. Further posts of this nature will be removed and the user placed on probation.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
His videos always had 2-3 days delay so if you see something on Path of Exile then it's in 2 days.
If he got a signed contract with Blizzard he is a marionette and mustn't create content other than Blizzard games for the duration.

"
If you want a key, you may want to keep an eye on Kripparrian's goings-ons. I hear he has a few to dispense.

My assumption is he received 15 keys and 7 went to guys like you know who.

@monkuar
If you take close attention to the bottom of your posting you can read:

Last edited by Jared_GGG

If charan still had the power to edit it would read Charan.
"
Hilbert wrote:
His videos always had 2-3 days delay so if you see something on Path of Exile then it's in 2 days.
If he got a signed contract with Blizzard he is a marionette and mustn't create content other than Blizzard games for the duration.

"
If you want a key, you may want to keep an eye on Kripparrian's goings-ons. I hear he has a few to dispense.

My assumption is he received 15 keys and 7 went to guys like you know who.

@monkuar
If you take close attention to the bottom of your posting you can read:

Last edited by Jared_GGG

If charan still had the power to edit it would read Charan.

It doesn't read anything if it's deleted. It wasn't edited. It was deleted so no one can tell who did it, except the people/person responsible for doing it.
The moderation works in shifts. If the edit is by somebody you can assume the deletion is by the same person.

Or do you want start conspiracies Charan deletes postings and asks moderation to edit some so he looks innocent?

You don't know if the contract ties you to Blizzard games.
even though kripp doesnt do poe that much anymore, i still occasdionaly check out his channel.

he got me into poe so gotta like him for that.

on the ziggyd note, hes a beast. very informative without the bullshit.

btw charan if you see this,, i played cards against humanity the other day with some friends, it was a lol-o-caust.
...Introducing that game to GGG staffers was one of my less-proud moments. ;)

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
i bet, i imagine a game of cards against humanity in the ggg office would be a very disturbing affair.
He'll probably make a video. Otherwise he'd be "wasting" 2 days of gameplay footage.

I don't get all this hate Hearthstone is getting. I feel like it is actually a really solid game.
I enjoy it on tablet, but I also enjoy Solforge, Star Realms and Ascension on tablet. I couldn't take HS seriously as a PC game, I'm afraid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info