best. Keystones for Dual wield ?

Am trrying to make crit/att. Spd 2 swords duelist I need help about the keystone ! :(
It is more important to focus on notables rather than keystones unless you have a really specific idea for a build. Your primary concerns in the skill tree should be getting enough life nodes, and getting good damage nodes. As a duel wielding duelist, you will want to pick up really good nodes such as master of the arena, dervish, golem's blood, and blade of cunning. There are a few keystones you might consider, such as acrobatics or iron reflexes, but don't make them the primary focus of your build. Use keystones to strengthen weak areas of your build. For instance if you are really lacking in defenses, grabbing acrobatics will make you a lot tankier.
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
Thx a lot man :)
I can't tell you what the best are but I can tell you whats cost effective and whats buildable.

Acrobatics > Iron Reflexes from personal experience for said build. It's much easier to grab sword crit and etc nodes that will actually help with damage on your build without worrying about stacking dualwield block and just going Acrobatics instead. You can still take granites just in case, and if necessary run a quartz with stun recovery. I drop grace and just run ele resist auras instead, and focus on getting uniques and damage+life mods on rings

Iron reflexes is still good but it really depends on what kind of endgame content you want to do, you can still run IR with lightning coil or belly of the beast, but for the latter I ended up having to take determination which really hurt my damage, and lightning coil can also present issues if you can't get enough lightning res and have to sacrifice other +max res and damage sources to pump it with purity of elements and gear.
Last edited by maskedmartyr on Apr 23, 2015, 7:59:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info