Curiosity Poll: Lot of people claim " if it wasnt of Kripparrian, PoE would still be unknown"

Vote
im curious to see how true are these claims

Personnally i think that PoE is a great enough game to shine by itself and the incomes of its greatness in terms of players are greater than streaming incomes

This is no way in a mean or malicious manner, its pure curiosity.

And as we are speaking of who/what brought you to POE, share we us who/what was it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 23, 2015, 8:12:08 AM
Don't know what kripparaian is. Is it a gaming site or something?

*Edit - nevermind! I found out that Kripp is a streamer.
Last edited by Cryptkeep3r on Apr 22, 2015, 6:16:03 PM
I haven't watched Saint Kripp hard at work in Wraeclast, is he that godly or what? I pretty much learned of Kripp through PoE if that means anything.
I found Path of Exile without any help from streamers, I must be a genius :)
I thought you were gonna start streaming? I wanna know how many S/PH you average on a day. And yes S/PH stands for Strawpolls per hour
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
A friend of mine who knew that i'm absolutely obsessed with hack'n'slash aRPGs said to me one day "Hey man ever heard of Path of Exile? I'm telling you this is the game that you've been dreaming of! It's in closed beta now but you can get a key if you are lucky!" and to tel you the truth ... that friend was not kripparrian.

And yea just like others ... i learned about kripp from PoE not the other way around .. he didn't got my attention tho ... unlike PoE...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 22, 2015, 6:18:21 PM
ELSE is going to win, because the mindless drones that played because kripp was playing it, already quit.
IGN: LessBow
I discovered PoE through Kripp, and for that, I'm thankful. I don't watch him anymore, but I still play PoE.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
ELSE is going to win, because the mindless drones that played because kripp was playing it, already quit.
There is no Win in quesiton

Im just curious of the number

even 5% would be huge for a single person
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
TotalBiscuit put PoE on the radar.

Kripparrian just made the blips extra bright and extra loud.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 22, 2015, 6:20:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info