Beta: Unique Jewel Count

Interesting. The compilation thread lists 26 discovered unique jewels, more than the 20 mentioned by the devs. Unless I misunderstood the announcements?
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Last edited by Loreweaver on Apr 22, 2015, 5:21:24 PM
learn2link?
Fixed.
I approve exile.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Loreweaver wrote:
Interesting. The compilation thread lists 26 discovered unique jewels, more than the 20 mentioned by the devs. Unless I misunderstood the announcements?

Back when the press tour started 20 was the correct number.

Turns out there's a lot of design space to explore with jewels.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Given that jewels is a new type of item, I would not be surprised if there will be more beyond this upcoming expansion.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Hey look! I found a use for Eldritch Battery! Just link all your skills with Blood Magic and wear a token 12 ES item and you're good to go!

Maybe this + Blood Dance could make a viable Righteous Fire build that exclusively uses the right side of the tree?

EDIT - oh, I just noticed it's not 10% life regen, it's 10% increased life regen rate. NEVERMIND EB still sucks.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Last edited by gilrad on Apr 22, 2015, 9:42:45 PM
yep, 10% increased rate, not 10% :p
Last edited by grepman on Apr 22, 2015, 9:43:48 PM
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Loreweaver wrote:

Back when the press tour started 20 was the correct number.

Good to hear :) Which, incidentally, means that the "70 uniques" number is also going up -3-
Some of these new unique jewels just seem terrible for every build at all times. Like, sure, they're in "maybe I wouldn't hate this as a highway node" range, like a +10 stat node, but at the same time "you call that a notable? HA HA HA HA HA."

I'm especially looking at Atziri's Reign. That is the most worthless piece of shit jewel ever, and if it isn't buffed to ridiculousness, no one sane will literally ever use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info