[Removed by Support]'s Been a Naughty Boy.

"
BearCares wrote:
[Removed by Support]. And we polish him good. So he's shiny now. How you gonna hate on a [Removed by Support]so shiny as all that? That's all am asking. Don't hate. Shine. Like a diamond in teh sky. Shine Charan, shine!

Jared senpai noticed me!
"
Hilbert wrote:
@TheWretch
He managed to created 53 accounts on reddit with the same ip and same name# and expected not to be shadowbanned.

I expected a picture of Don Quijote or the cover of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

But Path of Exile players are not well-read or have no taste maybe both :(

I make 1 phone call to my ISP = No Shadow Ban.

Your point is mute.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
I can clearly click on your old submissions of reddit you are shadowbanned.
This is reddit wide.

ShadowBan click on an account and it says the account doesn't exist.
You created 52 accounts for whatever reason, possibly to troll because one posting I found is the same posting as the ramoved facebook posting but 3 months earlier.

This will certainly get you shadowbanned.

"
Hilbert wrote:
I can clearly click on your old submissions of reddit you are shadowbanned.
This is reddit wide.

ShadowBan click on an account and it says the account doesn't exist.
You created 52 accounts for whatever reason, possibly to troll because one posting I found is the same posting as the ramoved facebook posting but 3 months earlier.

This will certainly get you shadowbanned.

Did you even read what I posted? Holy shit.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Do you know what Geo IP is. It doesn't matter if you call your ISP.

If your IP comes from for example Dayton your new IP will still be from Dayton. You create #53.

(Blacklisted Name +) same/close blackisted location = Same spammer.

There is a reason there is a shadowban subreddit. Because sometimes some trollregion gets banned and innocent users also get shadowbanned.
Usually they boardban firstbut you also somehow screwed up your second time and your region got banned as well.
That's why you need to verify yourself first.

He got banned for being a tool.
Being a tool is against the ToS
This thread has been locked due to continued breaches of the forum guidelines.
No longer works at GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info