[Removed by Support]'s Been a Naughty Boy.

"
Charan wrote:

Bye monkuar. I'm sorry we couldn't be friends, but you need to understand that I did nothing wrong. I didn't bot. I didn't RMT. I didn't call GGG staff disgusting things. I didn't harass Chris. and I didn't get into a closed beta despite GGG's wishes because of *nepotism*.

Yeah, because I totally claimed that you did all these...

Bye. See ya on your other multi account!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 22, 2015, 7:32:50 PM
In 3 hours there will be a reddit thread + yt video by wwwwwwwwwwwww.....
"
Hilbert wrote:
In 3 hours there will be a reddit thread + yt video by wwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Nah, I cannot get anything on reddit anymore. Fonzerella to Fonzerella52 are all banned and my IP is ghost banned. Plus, they validate new users on the POE reddit sub and preview posts. It is freaking painful to start going at it again.

Although, I did post this on POE's facebook:

[Removed by Support]And I love how POE removed all the negative comments by everyone but kept my non-flaming comments there! That is true moderation at its finest and how it's supposed to be <3
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by Support on Apr 22, 2015, 7:49:33 PM
iirc your reddit account was SWRC9 or SWRC_9
If you create that many accounts on reddit you gonna be shadowbanned from reddit as spamprotection not from a subreddit. This has nothing to do with PoEredditmods banning you.

There is a subreddit where you can test if you are shadowbanned and contact their support.

thats some next level salt jeez
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
monkuar wrote:

I'm not done. I will continue to shed light on the truth on all your posts. You think you're the holy trinity on these forums and it's not right. You are not perfect.

The Field is waiting for the Battle...

Lets fight together Monkuar

TAKE YOUR SPEARS HOLD YOUR SHIELDS ! The Light Will GUIDE US !

Charan & His faithful minions will fall.

NO PRISONERS !
Last edited by Kuzamagi on Apr 22, 2015, 8:52:46 PM
Back to reddit. Where do you think you are , exactly?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Only the Lord of Light can guide you
for this thread is dark and full of errors.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 22, 2015, 9:05:29 PM
[Removed by Support]. And we polish him good. So he's shiny now. How you gonna hate on a [Removed by Support]so shiny as all that? That's all am asking. Don't hate. Shine. Like a diamond in teh sky. Shine Charan, shine!
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 22, 2015, 9:17:13 PM
@TheWretch
He managed to created 53 accounts on reddit with the same ip and same name# and expected not to be shadowbanned.

I expected a picture of Don Quijote or the cover of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

But Path of Exile players are not well-read or have no taste maybe both :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info