[Removed by Support]'s Been a Naughty Boy.

"
Hilbert wrote:
@Kuzamagi
Start writing books and post less images being more annoying than Bambi/MoonYu (forgot who posted more images)

Not my time sorry , A picture is worth a thousand words.
"
oy vey i didnt know that. depressing. but suspect, very suspect. why would he announce the series at all to later say he wasnt part of it. from what i gathered he approached them originally not the other way around.

/detectivehet

Who knows what happened. All I know is he's no longer on board so any excitement I had for it is gone

http://www.thewrap.com/david-lynch-drops-out-of-showtimes-twin-peaks-revival/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Moonyu wrote:
I noticed [Ignored by support] and [Unknown by support] were being [Denied by Support] again.

Will I believe you? No way. Because when senpai notices me, I'll feel like this inside!

Spoiler
On the other hand, it's also interesting how quickly things move on reddit. That which was the fire of the day yesterday there is nothing but ashes and memories now. I had precisely one reply when I woke up this morning, and it was from the guy who made the thread that got me started in the first place. That was rather nice of him.

Contrarily, had quite a few PMs on here reinforcing that I did the right thing.

Strange, strange division of community.

Anyway, done and done now. Back to beta testin'.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
On the other hand, it's also interesting how quickly things move on reddit. That which was the fire of the day yesterday there is nothing but ashes and memories now. I had precisely one reply when I woke up this morning, and it was from the guy who made the thread that got me started in the first place. That was rather nice of him.

Contrarily, had quite a few PMs on here reinforcing that I did the right thing.

Strange, strange division of community.

Anyway, done and done now. Back to beta testin'.

How on God's green earth did you get into beta? You haven't even experienced or played end-game on your main account. Your highest character is lvl 76.. LOL

Oh the irony of your 'Nepotism' argument... from a few days ago, haha.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 22, 2015, 6:41:57 PM
So jealous lol ahhh. Charan's come up with all kinds of cool builds. Hey monkuar I think we're due for more push ups bro
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
So jealous lol ahhh. Charan's come up with all kinds of cool builds. Hey monkuar I think we're due for more push ups bro

Yeah cool builds that are strand map viable...
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:

How on God's green earth did you get into beta? You haven't even experienced or played end-game on your main account. Your highest character is lvl 76.. LOL

Says the guy who's so knowledgeable about PoE that he has to use build guides to make characters...
"
"
monkuar wrote:

Says the guy who's so knowledgeable about PoE that he has to use build guides to make characters...

Yeah because creating a character and running end-game maps efficiently is relevant to following a cool guide made by someone?

Damn, that logic.... I might pass out it's so strong.
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 22, 2015, 6:51:59 PM
"
monkuar wrote:

Oh the irony of your 'Nepotism' argument... from a few days ago, haha.

Do some pushups for justice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info