[Removed by Support]'s Been a Naughty Boy.

Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 25, 2015, 8:01:19 PM
This is one for reddit, where the long arm of the Support law cannot quite reach quite so...firmly.

edit: apparently the main thread about this issue had a mean picture of me photo shopped with lots of money pasted over the screenshot of a certain person's banning. that was removed and with it, the post itself.

This is a shame, because in that thread, a certain Dev confirms that a certain person has been banned for life for how he treated the staff and support.

it made me believe I'd done the right thing, if not necessarily the right way.

anyway, over now. Reddit came at me full force, which is funny because I was acting on what reddit people said they wanted.

fickle lot.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 22, 2015, 10:23:57 AM
Always funny when they plead you to ban them, then continue to promise if they get banned to never come back to this private wowemulated server followed by a consumerwhised full accountwipe.
And then proceed to make a new account the next day, then get catched again, come up with the usual "it was the brother,forsure"-syndrome , just to get demasked again. Rinserepeatery.

Gotta go, enjoy the Show!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I made myself a promise to stay out of GD at least the rest of the week. OT maybe suffering at the moment (Hardlicker where for areth thou?), but one whiny ass thread after another on the same subject is making moon a bad poster.
who is "removed by support"?
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
you know who ofcourse...
pvp loooooooool
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
you know who ofcourse...

Starts with Sigh and ends with Bricks?
Last edited by Qevehn on Apr 22, 2015, 7:45:37 AM
I'll never get over just how venomous reddit users can be.
Wouldn't be a problem if the devs would realize this and stop talking to them.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I'll never get over just how venomous reddit users can be.
Wouldn't be a problem if the devs would realize this and stop talking to them.

i'm not a reddit user but flamers looking for a refuge from over-modded forums have one. developers shouldnt always have free reign over modding dissenting opinions nor should some shitbird who likes to carve out threads as he sees fit.

ive been wasting time on the net long enough to remember when all it was only venom. sometimes i like to reminisce.

the devs who talk to them were probably fans first, and hung out, or are just trying to promote a bit. GGG I imagine is definitely in the former camp. i think they are learning they are separated from the fans now and have to back off and just make money/games.

my 2 chaos orbs
Chris also founded the PoE reddit. He will always have some attachment to it, I think.

And the system is far, far superior to what we have here. Like, a generational gap in terms of ui and usability.

I remember a net that actively shut down the venom, but now I think about it, that was almost twenty years ago. Back when far more people would get a Twin Peaks reference.

Fuck. Ancient history.

And yes, the PoE reddit has the best of both worlds. Lax moderation where one can be called a c star n t in one post and get a response from the lead Dev in another.

Any wonder they act superior to us lowly forum users.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 22, 2015, 6:25:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info