Temp Leagues while beta is going on? (plz give hints GGG)

Has anything yet been said about any temp league, or possibly hinted at?

Standard/HC isnt many peoples favorite place to play (including me). It would be fantastic if we were able to at least get a hint at what we are looking forward to for those of us who are not in the beta.

Its nice to see what we are going to be getting within the next expansion, but, i prefer to actually play the game.

A cut-throat league would be pretty epic imo.

If there is a Dev out there who is able to say anything about it, it would be much appreciated!!!

EDIT: Just to make sure ppl know, this isnt a thread to whine about not getting into the beta! This is a serious question regarding what will be happening to those of us who are not currently in the beta.
Last edited by tittiesareawesom on Apr 21, 2015, 9:50:56 PM
+1
Q: Springleafs: are there solid plans for normal players or do you expect everyone to take a two month break?
A: Chris: Spring: we have some cool stuff planned
A: Chris: well, let's manage expectations on "cool"
A: Chris: I'd like to run some cutthroat

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/337wk6/chris_wilson_qa_on_standard_global/
i want to participate in a league though idk what any of the titles mean.
"
freakky wrote:
Q: Springleafs: are there solid plans for normal players or do you expect everyone to take a two month break?
A: Chris: Spring: we have some cool stuff planned
A: Chris: well, let's manage expectations on "cool"
A: Chris: I'd like to run some cutthroat

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/337wk6/chris_wilson_qa_on_standard_global/

Ive read the post plenty, and i saw that chris said he would like to run some cutthroat. However, im looking for something a little bit more than just "we have some cool stuff planned" and "id like to run some cutthroat". yes it is a small hint, sure.

But something a bit more solid would be alot better.
I would also like to run some cutthroat. Also other things.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
A couple of Descent : Champions and Fractured BLAMTs would be cool too.
give us the chance to get more MTX pieces on HC please
heard exiles everywhere and cuthroat from chris on kripp's streams. ;-; i want betakeys everywhere league personally.
A beta key to anyone who can fully clear the Scepter of God in Merciless, during a hardcore Exiles Everywhere BLAMT race.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info