Supporters United!

"
TheWretch wrote:
There's nothing to "fix". Its working as intended.
Lol please... all this 11211 thing could have been dodge with a minimal effort of disallowing account made after announcement

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
There's nothing to "fix". Its working as intended.
Lol please... all this 11211 thing could have been dodge with a minimal effort of disallowing account made after announcement

They banned those accounts and they wanted new players in the beta, what can I tell ya man.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I know they banned it, but i cant imagine how many other people did the same thing, without being stupid enough to all make the same names, which would be hard as fuck to trace.
I dont want your to say anything... you are not responsible. Just to hear GGG say, we done goofed would be a nice start, but nah chris said his system works perfeclty
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 21, 2015, 7:21:33 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I know they banned it, but i cant imagine how many other people did the same thing, without being stupid enough to all make the same names, which would be hard as fuck to trace

So what are you even saying now? You're hard to follow.. So you're not supporting because some people are douches and fucked with the system? Wtv.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Such a waste of time. You and the other suffering little children will get a beta key or you'll get Act 4 and this will all be forgotten.

Take a bit of cement and harden the fuck up. Sorry for the sweary support, but it's fucking ridiculous.
I'm upset this wasn't a strawpoll
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
I would suprised if the Awakening packs do not contain beta keys. I'll wait until the reveal. Hang in there guys, it is only day 2 :)
I have no issue with GGG's methods. My 300 or so dollars of support has earned me stash tabs and visual effects and that's all. I don't see what could possibly make you think you're entitled to more than the agreed upon transaction.

This is like paying for an item, and then saying "I PAID YOU GOOD EXALTS FOR THAT ITEM, WHY WON'T YOU MAP WITH ME??!!!11211?!!?"

Would it be nice of GGG to give their supporters preferential access to beta? Sure. Would it produce the best results from their perspective? I very much doubt it or they would have taken that approach. They want a random sample of the general population. They want to be able to do statistical analysis of that sample. They want to be able to scale it appropriately to give them the quality of test data they need to make the expansion be as good as they know how to.
Ah, Sexcalibur, don't stop shitposting ever, =D
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Ah, Sexcalibur, don't stop shitposting ever, =D
Explain me what shiftposting means and then ill accept the compliment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info