Supporters United!

Straws and salt don't mix well.

Maybe in a tequila though? Could give that a shot.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Supporters getting preferential treatment? P2W confirmed.
GG well played
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
This is getting pathetic really.

Either you supported GGG and have faith in what they are doing and how they are doing it, which appears to be the vast majority of supporters.

Or you bought "packs of mtx swag/points at a good rate" instead of supporter packs.

In a sense not really supporting the company and ideal behind it but just making a cost/efficiency sum and going with that.

I am guessing you belong to the second club OP.

No since Supporters pack dont give as much points as buying points directly

Dude...seriously? It comes with all kinds of other stuff? Should it all just be free? Weren't you just saying not three posts ago you supported to support and not for swag which is essentially what GGGold is the currency for?

What you talkin' bout Willis?

Its exactly my points

I bought the packs even if they cost more and i dont give a damn about the mtx since half of them are ugly. I Supported no matter what was coming from the otherside.

My "No" was for the falacy of the idea that you get more when buying supporter pack.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I call absolute bullshit. If you didn't care at all about the stuff you could have supported by sending them money for nothing in return. You wanted the points and all the goodies like everybody else, nice try though.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
It's funny how you two can argue here on the forums, yet if you met in real life right now (without knowing who you each were here), you'd be saying: Go Habs Go! :)
"
Josephoenix wrote:
It's funny how you two can argue here on the forums, yet if you met in real life right now (without knowing who you each were here), you'd be saying: Go Habs Go! :)

Not really, im not into Hockey Phoenix
"
TheWretch wrote:
I call absolute bullshit. If you didn't care at all about the stuff you could have supported by sending them money for nothing in return. You wanted the points and all the goodies like everybody else, nice try though.

1)Support GGG, get something
or
2) Support GGG, get nothing

would be straight stupid for no taking the free stuff

sadly GGG doesnt allow me to give Mtx by contests

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

or

My point. So please, do us a favor and stop pretending like your support was an act of philanthropy. You got your end of the bargain, don't want to support anymore cause you didn't get an invite? Don't. Making threads inciting others to do so under these ridiculous pretenses? C'mon.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

or

My point. So please, do us a favor and stop pretending like your support was an act of philanthropy. You got your end of the bargain, don't want to support anymore cause you didn't get an invite? Don't. Making threads inciting others to do so under these ridiculous pretenses? C'mon.
what didnt you get when i said i know for a long time that i will not get a beta invitation. What displease me is how poorly GGG handled this and how stubborn they are, still thinking their stuff is flawless and how their decisions are always the best.

I give much more respect to somebody that say " sorry my fault, ill try to fix this"

I supported the game because GGG sold it to us that they want to do X and Y and that would mean that the game would surpass the legendary Diablo2, i supported that dream, but GGG kept changing their path.
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 21, 2015, 7:06:42 PM
There's nothing to "fix". Its working as intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info